Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Its been a long time since I've done this!!!!

Its been a long time since I've done this!!!!

Old May 17th 2004, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

invictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really nice
Default Its been a long time since I've done this!!!!

My sister informed me this evening that she wants to emigrate out here with my parents!!!! It been 5 years since I went through the process and mine was easy I married an Aussie! Anyone able to give me advice I can send on regarding Migration agents in the UK, cant seem to get hold of the one I used. As far as I can make out from the DIMA website parents can come out on working parents visa with me sponsering them and sister can come out as remaining relative (only got me). Any info would be good,,,,,although it has come as a bit of a shock, never thought parents would come out here eeeeeeeeek :scared: :scared:
Old May 17th 2004, 11:19 am
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Its been a long time since I've done this!!!!

Hiya,

The agents I know of are the ones who post on here so thats Alan Collett www.gomatilda.com and George Lombard www.austimmigration.com but theres lots of other good ones which I'm sure others will mention.
Thats great that all your family want to join you hope it works out.
Old May 17th 2004, 11:27 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by invictia
My sister informed me this evening that she wants to emigrate out here with my parents!!!! It been 5 years since I went through the process and mine was easy I married an Aussie! Anyone able to give me advice I can send on regarding Migration agents in the UK, cant seem to get hold of the one I used. As far as I can make out from the DIMA website parents can come out on working parents visa with me sponsering them and sister can come out as remaining relative (only got me). Any info would be good,,,,,although it has come as a bit of a shock, never thought parents would come out here eeeeeeeeek :scared: :scared:
What to Ceduna ?? or Adelaide.........mm
Old May 17th 2004, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

invictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really nice

Only adelaide, its to far from the city for mum to be happy, sister hoping to go to brissy though!

I'll stay in Ceduna thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much as I love them I'm perfectly happy to be this far away, never thought they would want to come out here!
Old May 17th 2004, 12:16 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Only adelaide, its to far from the city for mum to be happy, sister hoping to go to brissy though!

I'll stay in Ceduna thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much as I love them I'm perfectly happy to be this far away, never thought they would want to come out here!
This what most people miss on this forum, there are lives to be had ,beyond the cities , but takes a few ,guts too get out and have a look,any way i hope it all goe,s well for you.............. MM
Old May 17th 2004, 12:31 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Your parents could get to Australia on a contributory Parent visa if you sponsor them. They would need to pass the Balance of family test and would need to pay a Charge of $25000 each plus the fee of $1795. You would need to post a bond of $14000 for the two of them and be liable for any 'recoverable' welfare claims for 10 tears.
This visa includes Medicare and work rights.

As far as I know there is no such thing as a 'working parents visa'.
Your sister may qualify as last remaining relative but the rules for this are tight and you would need to check them carefully.

The Parent visa would be processed in a matter of months and give PR.

Good luck

G