Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

It's been a long time in the making, finally coming to Oz

It's been a long time in the making, finally coming to Oz

Old Jun 5th 2014, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Australia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of light
Default It's been a long time in the making, finally coming to Oz

I joined this forum 9 years ago, even before my eldest was born.

Been through many ups and downs about coming to Australia and visited Perth and Brisbane on separate occasions.

Now finally, we are coming to Brisbane before the end of the year. My wife gave up her job yesterday and we are getting the move underway.

wish us luck !
Old Jun 5th 2014, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's been a long time in the making, finally coming to Oz

Originally Posted by Australia Bound View Post

Been through many ups and downs about coming to Australia and visited Perth and Brisbane on separate occasions.

Now finally, we are coming to Brisbane before the end of the year. My wife gave up her job yesterday and we are getting the move underway.

wish us luck !
Your story sounds a bit like ours it's exciting but a little scary at the same time.

Good luck AB!

Last edited by Molly Coddle; Jun 5th 2014 at 9:38 pm.
Old Jun 6th 2014, 1:31 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

wish us luck !
Best of luck with the move, hope it all goes well
Old Jun 6th 2014, 3:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

we are coming to Brisbane before the end of the year.
I feel for you
Old Jun 6th 2014, 3:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck!
Old Jun 6th 2014, 10:19 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

wish us luck !
Well done, you're doing it at last!

Good luck with your move
Old Jun 9th 2014, 10:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

wish us luck !
Good luck
Old Jun 9th 2014, 12:03 pm
Almost there...

Pincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud of

Sounds a bit like our tale. We had to put our plans to move on hold for 10 years. Now we're in the process of moving out.
Good luck. Keep us updated on how it all goes.
Old Jun 9th 2014, 2:05 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck!

Taking ten years to get here seems to be more common than I'd thought. For my family it's been well worth the wait, it's the same for you