Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Its all starting to feel real at last!

Its all starting to feel real at last!

Old Jun 22nd 2004, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough
Default Its all starting to feel real at last!

Hi all
It's been a while since i have been on the forum and im trying to catch up on who is still here and who has finaully got there visa's.
We finaully sold and moved out of our house in April and moved in with my sister...which is where our name takes affect, 3 adults 5 kids and 2 dogs all in a 3 bed house a Madhouse it deffinatley is!!!
We have our medicals on friday, it is all starting to feel so real now. Scarey and exciting all at the same time.
anyway i just wanted to say hello again, and hopefully catch up with some old and new friends in the chatroom

Claire
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 11:07 am
Bloody Nice Bloke

ianj is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck on the meds.......good job you dont have to have a sanity test.

5 Kids & dogs in a 3 bed house. You must be mad
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 2:53 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its all starting to feel real at last!

Originally posted by Madhouse!
Hi all
It's been a while since i have been on the forum and im trying to catch up on who is still here and who has finaully got there visa's.
We finaully sold and moved out of our house in April and moved in with my sister...which is where our name takes affect, 3 adults 5 kids and 2 dogs all in a 3 bed house a Madhouse it deffinatley is!!!
We have our medicals on friday, it is all starting to feel so real now. Scarey and exciting all at the same time.
anyway i just wanted to say hello again, and hopefully catch up with some old and new friends in the chatroom

Claire
Hi,
Your sis will be lost when your all gone?!
Good luck with your meds,we have ours too on Fri,are you front loadin?
Why did you sell up so soon? if you dont mind me being nosey?
Donna.
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Hi Claire
long time no speak! Where are you having the meds done? best of luck with them by the way!
we have just lodged our bond money and i've had confirmation that Queensland have processed it all!
Bungalow is sstc and we hope to complete by 27th August and all being well leave for Brisbane on 7th September!
Keep us posted
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxxx
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by madsad
Hi,
Your sis will be lost when your all gone?!
Good luck with your meds,we have ours too on Fri,are you front loadin?
Why did you sell up so soon? if you dont mind me being nosey?
Donna.
Hi Donna
I am sure my sister will be glad of the peace lol
The reason why we sold up so soon was origanally we were hoping to of had our visa's by July August time and was hoping to of been leaving by september, unfortuantley things did'nt go to plan and are now looking at being there in December..Finger's crossed. We also needed to release the $100.000 bond money
and there was also the worry of the house prices dropping, we were lucky to get just under what we were asking for the property.

good luck with your meds too

Claire
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Hi Claire
long time no speak! Where are you having the meds done? best of luck with them by the way!
we have just lodged our bond money and i've had confirmation that Queensland have processed it all!
Bungalow is sstc and we hope to complete by 27th August and all being well leave for Brisbane on 7th September!
Keep us posted
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxxx
Hiya Rach!!
How have you been keeping?? Looks as though things have rearly been moving for you. Very best of luck with the house completion. You will be flying out 3 days after my birthday so i will have many a for you

We are having our meds done in Dorchester. I will be glad when there over with as my son is winding my daughter up something wicked as he dont need to have the blood test or the chest xray like she does

Take care
Claire
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Wow your birthday is the same day as my youngest daughters, she'll be 12 and is having a party here and one when we get there, lucky bugger!
hope that the meds go ok, at least you won't been seeing the old doctor we did!
take care and keep us posted
Rach x