Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

its all gone a bit pete tong

Old Oct 6th 2003, 4:54 pm
pom_bar_steward

Default its all gone a bit pete tong

i want pb back
he was the main reason i used to read these threads
it has all gone a bit boring here lately
all we have is dotty who is a wanabee and does not have any class or style she is plastic
please sign up for my bring back pb campaign by posting your view here

Old Oct 6th 2003, 5:16 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default Re: its all gone a bit pete tong

Originally posted by pom_bar_steward
i want pb back
all we have is dotty who is a wanabee and does not have any class or style she is plastic
My thoughts on PB....

He was an asshole

Probably 70% spam of useless news clippings, 20% insults and 10% "other".

However........

Mixed in with all that, and you really did have to hunt for it most of the time, he did have some VERY useful and honest snippets of life.

I would'nt have minded if he was'nt so insulting to everyone.

I also would'nt mind if he came back, everyone is entitled to a point of view.
Old Oct 6th 2003, 5:17 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, vote to get PB back, or go back to cleaning the cooker - not a difficult one that, where did I leave the brillo pads?
Old Oct 6th 2003, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

You must be joking- some of us actually use this site to find out useful information, not drivvel.

The site is 100% better without him.
Old Oct 6th 2003, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody thinking the same as me????

Hmm......

NAME: pom - Bar - Steward

Similar to Pommie bastard?

Location: Perth - arse end of the planet - ring any bells????

Number of posts: 1 - first time under a psudonym maybe????

God - now that is boring........
Old Oct 6th 2003, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

well considering that it's the same pic i think we are all clever enough to get the 'bar steward' clue..

however he was far cleaverer than that and had most of the posters tied up like a kipper..

pb and ps (if you remember her) spiced this place up with realism and forced people to think and rethink their beliefs in au and several have gone there and posted that it's not all sunshine and big houses..

however whatever is said i think this forum has gone downhill when he left into the lowest point since i joined (i can't speak what it was like before obviously) those 'lets make a story' were cringeworthy to say the least..

and before you say anything i'm just going to hit the 1000 posts then leave..

cheers

richard
Old Oct 6th 2003, 7:38 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by r.bartlett
well considering that it's the same pic i think we are all clever enough to get the 'bar steward' clue..
Don't be fooled by the avatar, it's an easy trick.

Just look at mine!

Steve.
Old Oct 6th 2003, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Richard,

I agree with you that PB did have some valuable stuff to say, albeit in a bit of a " wind up merchant " type of way.

Yes, the " lets make a story " threads were a bit sad - GUILTY as charged - but a bit of light relief never hurt anyone - heh-heh!!!

Really don't think that you should desert the forum after your 1000th post - you've posted some really good stuff matey and hubby and I have benefited from that - Thanks.

Would especially like to hear how you get on, on the other side , as you are in the same field as hubby.

Best wishes and hugs (!)

Leigh.
Old Oct 6th 2003, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Don't be fooled by the avatar, it's an easy trick.

Just look at mine!

Steve.

there's no way you're that good looking !! ;-))

cheers

richard
Old Oct 6th 2003, 7:42 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by r.bartlett
there's no way you're that good looking !! ;-))

cheers

richard
But I think the wedding dress would suit me!

Old Oct 6th 2003, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by SteveBannister
But I think the wedding dress would suit me!

gotta wear the 'kit' too though don't forget...;-)))

cheers

richard
Old Oct 6th 2003, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

No Thanks peeps

No PB for me !!!!

booboo
Old Oct 6th 2003, 7:58 pm
WBB

Default Re: its all gone a bit pete tong

Originally posted by pom_bar_steward
i want pb back
i think you may be missing an option in your poll - i could'nt care less - as this is missing i voted no!

i have read some of your posts (if it is you) and they are at times worth reading, but the cut and paste business was a little tedious.

if you want to come back do it, im sure dotty will want a word

Old Oct 6th 2003, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Not for me. Too arrogant and opinionated.

Whisky
Old Oct 6th 2003, 9:00 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Well.....

Sorry PB, but i think the jury is out...
Attached Thumbnails its all gone a bit pete tong-1792model.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.