Its all gone

Old Oct 31st 2008, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future
Default Its all gone

Well the shippers have been and gone, and the container came yesterday to take house contents to Oz, what a few days its been, and such a relief to have it on its way, (to all those still waiting, I was very worried what would happen on packing day, but its been fine and nothing to worry about). Will let you know what happens when it gets to Oz, it should be sailing 6th Nov, and get to Syndey 23rd Dec , don't somehow think it will clear customs in time for me to unpack the Chrimbo decs though.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 11:06 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its all gone

Originally Posted by andreak
Well the shippers have been and gone, and the container came yesterday to take house contents to Oz, what a few days its been, and such a relief to have it on its way, (to all those still waiting, I was very worried what would happen on packing day, but its been fine and nothing to worry about). Will let you know what happens when it gets to Oz, it should be sailing 6th Nov, and get to Syndey 23rd Dec , don't somehow think it will clear customs in time for me to unpack the Chrimbo decs though.
Mine arrived Dec 24th.....the stuff was delivered mid February
Old Oct 31st 2008, 11:13 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Mine arrived Dec 24th.....the stuff was delivered mid February
Why Polly, anything fishy in the contents LOL Are they really THAT slow, I meant to say.

NJ
Old Oct 31st 2008, 11:18 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by newjersey
Why Polly, anything fishy in the contents LOL Are they really THAT slow, I meant to say.

NJ
Christmas holidays backlog.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Ours took six weeks to clear customs in Sydney back in 2006.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future

Thats ok, give OH time to find a bigger rental