It's all go!

Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:00 pm
In The Sunshiiiiinnnnnne

Comer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant future
Default It's all go!

I finally exchanged yesterday at 4.55pm and within minutes I had resigned and booked my flight with Emirates from Gatwick on the 4th Dec.

I'm staying in Dubai for a day with friends before reaching Sydney on the 7th.

I had a sleepless night last night what with just 10 days to go but I need to get going so I can start my new job in Sydney before Xmas and settle in.

I'm going on my own and I'm scared but excited too. :scared:
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of
Default Re: It's all go!

Well good luck with it all, let us know how you get on, on the other side
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:05 pm
In The Sunshiiiiinnnnnne

Comer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lawlaw
Well good luck with it all, let us know how you get on, on the other side
Cheers. I won't be able to get on here too much in my new job but I'll be on here a fair bit once I get myself a PC over there. This site has been bl**dy good for me.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

woogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nice

Congrats

Can I ask if you had any problems getting your flights?
I wanted to hold off booking ours til the contracts were exchanged,but "people" keep telling me I can't leave it til the last minute & expect to get a flight within days
Any advice?
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:12 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woogle
Congrats

I wanted to hold off booking ours til the contracts were exchanged,but "people" keep telling me I can't leave it til the last minute & expect to get a flight within days
Any advice?
Cant you ask for longer than the normal week between exchange and completion. Our agent has said we shouldnt have a problem getting a month considering we have to leave jobs and country.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:14 pm
In The Sunshiiiiinnnnnne

Originally Posted by woogle
Congrats

Any advice?
Cheers

I kept an eye on Travelbag and Expedia and noticed that the prices jump up by £100 or so for a one way flight after 7th Dec. A colleague mentioned travelocity who were cheapest for the same Emirates one way flight(s) £453. The booking is still to be confirmed but it should be ok (fingers crossed).
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

woogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nice

Originally Posted by Comer
Cheers

I kept an eye on Travelbag and Expedia and noticed that the prices jump up by £100 or so for a one way flight after 7th Dec. A colleague mentioned travelocity who were cheapest for the same Emirates one way flight(s) £453. The booking is still to be confirmed but it should be ok (fingers crossed).

Thanks for that, & good luck!
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Congratulations and good luck Comer. Let us know how you get on.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

It doesnt take you long to organize things
Good luck, hope everything goes well
Hilary
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Comer
I finally exchanged yesterday at 4.55pm and within minutes I had resigned and booked my flight with Emirates from Gatwick on the 4th Dec.

I'm staying in Dubai for a day with friends before reaching Sydney on the 7th.

I had a sleepless night last night what with just 10 days to go but I need to get going so I can start my new job in Sydney before Xmas and settle in.

I'm going on my own and I'm scared but excited too. :scared:

All the best for your move and the new job.
Do you know anyone over there at all?.
Good luck
Sharon
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:06 am
In The Sunshiiiiinnnnnne

Cheers everyone. I can't wait and seeing Hilary's avatar of a Boxer made realise that I'll miss all my family and our 2 Boxers.

I have some friends who I met last time I was there for a year in 98, so Sydney here I come.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Yippeeee go go go

well done have great flight and a great life

hugs Lace x
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Leaving on a jet plane, don't know when you'll be back again...........

Congrats
Jo
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Leaving on a jet plane not coming back again

lol
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 1:04 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like it's all coming together Comer.
Good Luck!
Julie.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.