Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Its 9 AM,not a cloud in the sky....

Its 9 AM,not a cloud in the sky....

Old Oct 4th 2008, 10:12 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Its 9 AM,not a cloud in the sky....

think i may pop down to mornington and have a play on the beach ... have a good day y'all

Lee
Old Oct 4th 2008, 10:32 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its 9 AM,not a cloud in the sky....

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
think i may pop down to mornington and have a play on the beach ... have a good day y'all

Lee
I was thinking....hold on.....it's only 0830........and then I remembered - DAYLIGHT SAVINGS! You lucky buggers!
Old Oct 4th 2008, 10:43 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bcworld
I was thinking....hold on.....it's only 0830........and then I remembered - DAYLIGHT SAVINGS! You lucky buggers!
not so lucky for the missus...she had to go to work this morning
Old Oct 4th 2008, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

Dave_Kent is an unknown quantity at this point

It's midnight in Kent and blowing a gale and persisting down with rain - and you know what . . . I don't care! Because this time next week we'll be in Oz

I'll try not to bring the wet and windy stuff with me.

I'm off now to burn my overcoats!
Old Oct 4th 2008, 11:32 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dave_Kent

I'm off now to burn my overcoats!
Don't be too hasty.....you may be glad of them in the winter
Old Oct 4th 2008, 11:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

The whinging pom is happy now the sun is shining? or is it more to do with the city score
Old Oct 5th 2008, 8:06 am
pink 'n' bouncy

Originally Posted by s/nurse
The whinging pom is happy now the sun is shining? or is it more to do with the city score
yep i only sing when we're winning ( 4-1 what a shocker !!! )
The sun does shine in Melbourne sometimes you know

For the record Mornington was buzzing with loads of people out and about drinking/eating outside in the cafes...very sophisticated...strangely enough though hardly anyone was on the beach.

Lee

Last edited by stuckinblighty; Oct 5th 2008 at 8:09 am.