Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Its 5.30 Im going home

Its 5.30 Im going home

Old Nov 10th 2005, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Its 5.30 Im going home

Well home time has finally come around again. Today I have mainly been on BE!!! Well, it is my birthday, shouldnt have to work on your birthday anyway.

Who knows maybe i’ll be really sad and log on again tonite for some more BE action!
Old Nov 10th 2005, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its 5.30 Im going home

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Well home time has finally come around again. Today I have mainly been on BE!!! Well, it is my birthday, shouldnt have to work on your birthday anyway.

Who knows maybe i’ll be really sad and log on again tonite for some more BE action!
What do you mean MAYBE??

PS : Happy Birthday.
Old Nov 10th 2005, 5:51 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

happy birthday go and enjoy

by the way you share your birthday with one of the robos(gaz)

jan xx
go and have a few
Old Nov 10th 2005, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robos
happy birthday go and enjoy

by the way you share your birthday with one of the robos(gaz)

jan xx
go and have a few

Well im home and yes, I have had a few and a few more to go. And of course, yes, im on BE. suprise suprise! :scared:
Old Nov 10th 2005, 7:23 pm
New South Welshie

<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold

Well im home and yes, I have had a few and a few more to go. And of course, yes, im on BE. suprise suprise! :scared:
Bet you can't wait to be back at work
Old Nov 10th 2005, 8:24 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday... I'm having a few to help you celebrate!
Old Nov 10th 2005, 8:28 pm
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light

Happy birthday
I always have a days holiday on my birthday it should be the law
Old Nov 10th 2005, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by happy chappy
Happy birthday
I always have a days holiday on my birthday it should be the law
what happens is there is, say, 5 people in your department all with a birthday on the same day? I guess they would have to state at interview that you are not right for the job because of your birthday!
Old Nov 10th 2005, 8:33 pm
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light

what happens is there is, say, 5 people in your department all with a birthday on the same day? I guess they would have to state at interview that you are not right for the job because of your birthday!
They would shut the department for the day and leave the answer machine on of course
Old Nov 11th 2005, 7:24 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Old fart

happy belated birthday though !