Itchy Feet

Old Jul 10th 2005, 3:06 pm
Professional Princess

Cool Itchy Feet

As you all know the migration process to Australia is stressful, makes you unsettled and disrupts your life.

With that in mind, we booked and went on our holiday to Thailand thinking that a good holiday would make us get our head out of the clouds and focus our dreams.

How wrong could I have been?????

Seeing the poverty and hardship I have within the past two weeks and the free spirit of people that have little if not anything has made me want to pack my bags and sod off to where the people don't moan because they have smoked salmon in their rolls for two weeks in a row.

And I knuckle down to some TRA stuff today to find out our TRA blokey has left our agent for his own reasons - fair enough but it has sure left me wondering.

I have my first day at work tomorrow - physio on ankle allowing and I don't know how I am going to manage. I mean, I am outspoken at the best of times but I can tell you now that my work colleagues are sure going to get up my t1ts with their spoilt ways.

Holidays should carry a health warning because they make you re-evaluate your life and priorities and the results are not always pretty.

Here is to a successful TRA application, future and first day back at work!

(hope Im not alone in this one)

Old Jul 10th 2005, 3:10 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Itchy Feet

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
As you all know the migration process to Australia is stressful, makes you unsettled and disrupts your life.

With that in mind, we booked and went on our holiday to Thailand thinking that a good holiday would make us get our head out of the clouds and focus our dreams.

Seeing the poverty and hardship I have within the past two weeks and the free spirit of people that have little if not anything has made me want to pack my bags and sod off to where the people don't moan because they have smoked salmon in their rolls for two weeks in a row.

And I knuckle down to some TRA stuff today to find out our TRA blokey has left our agent for his own reasons - fair enough but it has sure left me wondering.

I have my first day at work tomorrow - physio on ankle allowing and I don't know how I am going to manage. I mean, I am outspoken at the best of times but I can tell you now that my work colleagues are sure going to get up my t1ts with their spoilt ways.

Holidays should carry a health warning because they make you re-evaluate your life and priorities and the results are not always pretty.

Welcome back to the land of the don't know when their well offs Hope you had a good trip including the one you took off the pole
Old Jul 10th 2005, 3:14 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Hi PP, hope your feeling better! I too saw the post from Glen Newton and have to say it did make me wonder whats going - we sent our stuff to them a couiple of weeks ago for their initial assessment, I am assuming that they will someone else to deal with it as we haven`t heard anything yet(patience was never my strong point).
Old Jul 10th 2005, 3:25 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

I felt like this when I saw the poverty in Mexico. It does bring you down to earth with a huge bump.

Good luck with the TRA.
Old Jul 10th 2005, 3:25 pm
Professional Princess

Tell you one thing, if I had the chance, I would pi*s off now and go somewhere, anywhere.

Im terrified about my husband commuting tomorrow and I know that we Londoners are meant to be standing up to those that plant bombs so to speak, but that doesnt stop me being scared to board a bus, scared for my Dad and scared for my husband.

Suddenly things dont seem important. Keeping me and mine safe does.

Glen probably had his reasons for leaving or Alan for not keeping him. Whatever they are, I shall crack on as I have always done, time consuming yes because of our busy 40 hour weeks or in Abdels case, 7 day weeks.

We will get there and I shall count the days until we do.

I no longer feel safe.

But I do however, see the important things in life and that is not standard of living, cars etc. Its feeling safe in your life and loving what you have.

Wherever you choose to live.

Good to speak to you Gobbyjock, I have missed you.

Old Jul 10th 2005, 3:44 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Tell you one thing, if I had the chance, I would pi*s off now and go somewhere, anywhere.

Im terrified about my husband commuting tomorrow and I know that we Londoners are meant to be standing up to those that plant bombs so to speak, but that doesnt stop me being scared to board a bus, scared for my Dad and scared for my husband.

Suddenly things dont seem important. Keeping me and mine safe does.

Glen probably had his reasons for leaving or Alan for not keeping him. Whatever they are, I shall crack on as I have always done, time consuming yes because of our busy 40 hour weeks or in Abdels case, 7 day weeks.

We will get there and I shall count the days until we do.

I no longer feel safe.

But I do however, see the important things in life and that is not standard of living, cars etc. Its feeling safe in your life and loving what you have.

Wherever you choose to live.

Good to speak to you Gobbyjock, I have missed you.
Aaaaw bless ya! Got a bad head today - too much wine last night (went to a ball and managed not to fall over and keep my boobs in my dress - I`m so proud of myself!! )
Old Jul 10th 2005, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no !!! I hadn't heard Glenn had left - where did you hear that !! Check the Go matilda site daily too. I'm due to send my TRA app off to him this week - where do I send it now ?
Old Jul 10th 2005, 3:51 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Aaaaw bless ya! Got a bad head today - too much wine last night (went to a ball and managed not to fall over and keep my boobs in my dress - I`m so proud of myself!! )

Lets not talk about the demon drink. The memories are still vivid of me falling over in the lesbian pole dancing club.

Not to mention podium dancing with the lady boys.

I should behave myself till the Manchester meet on the 13th August.

SHOULD being the word.

How can I stop myself from walking out of my job and pissing off to Italy for a bit? Because hubby and I are sorely tempted.

My feet are so itchy that I need powder for them.

Old Jul 10th 2005, 3:52 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by ohippy
Oh no !!! I hadn't heard Glenn had left - where did you hear that !! Check the Go matilda site daily too. I'm due to send my TRA app off to him this week - where do I send it now ?

Check out his message in the Aus immigration forum.

Old Jul 10th 2005, 4:07 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

people don't moan because they have smoked salmon in their rolls for two weeks in a row.
Smoked Salmon!
I'm more of a Quayle's eggs & Larks tongues man myself...

Nice pic' of Gordon!

If you look in photopost, (ignore me in my kilt) you'll see our cats, Zig & Zag, who both think they've died and gone to Heaven since coming to Oz from cold cold Scotland!
Old Jul 10th 2005, 4:19 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scossie
Smoked Salmon!
I'm more of a Quayle's eggs & Larks tongues man myself...

Nice pic' of Gordon!

If you look in photopost, (ignore me in my kilt) you'll see our cats, Zig & Zag, who both think they've died and gone to Heaven since coming to Oz from cold cold Scotland!

my parents have called their cats Zig and Zag - i put it down to their age and being a bit loopy but whats your excuse matey!?!?!?!?!
Old Jul 10th 2005, 4:29 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
my parents have called their cats Zig and Zag - i put it down to their age and being a bit loopy but whats your excuse matey!?!?!?!?!
Loopy? Me??

dfvjvjfdnvefkjneegijdijri7y458vsuyviahgq3itneklv awrtg .com.au

Anyway Jac, do you like my cats??? (& me in a kilt)???????
Old Jul 10th 2005, 4:32 pm
Im a woomaaan

Lets not talk about the demon drink. The memories are still vivid of me falling over in the lesbian pole dancing club.

Not to mention podium dancing with the lady boys.

I should behave myself till the Manchester meet on the 13th August.

SHOULD being the word.

How can I stop myself from walking out of my job and pissing off to Italy for a bit? Because hubby and I are sorely tempted.

My feet are so itchy that I need powder for them.
I know what it`s like - it all seems so bloody pointless the whole daily grind(and we can`t go until 07) It always take me a couple of weeks to get motivated after being on holiday and don`t even mention the fortnight before I go. Sit back and weigh up what you have to lose by a job change now (or worse no job at all)and what it is exactly thats peeing you off.
Old Jul 10th 2005, 4:40 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scossie
Loopy? Me??

dfvjvjfdnvefkjneegijdijri7y458vsuyviahgq3itneklv awrtg .com.au

Anyway Jac, do you like my cats??? (& me in a kilt)???????

we've just been looking through your album mate!!! You remind Jed of one of his mates - dead ringer mate!!

whats the story with your car reg plate????
Old Jul 10th 2005, 4:46 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Originally Posted by Rooksie
we've just been looking through your album mate!!! You remind Jed of one of his mates - dead ringer mate!!

whats the story with your car reg plate????
Aaaaahhh, what a handsome devil Jed's mate must be.....

What do you want me to tell you about my car rego Jac??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.