Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ISP, Contracts, Bigpoo etc etc

ISP, Contracts, Bigpoo etc etc

Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:34 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future
Default Re: ISP, Contracts, Bigpoo etc etc

Originally Posted by Wendy
Is that all.
Yeah, is that it! ...

No msn, no ADSL2 ... fat lot of good me! ...
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:35 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic
Did you say YOU had ADSL2 Cas, is that what you said?

Erm....something like that !

not!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, is that it! ...

Now you know how I feel
Account Closed

Yeah, is that it! ...

Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:36 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CasG
Erm....something like that !

not!
LOL
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:39 am
Account Closed

LOL
You're laughing at me

Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:40 am
Account Closed

Now you know how I feel
You post too quick, and far too many posts to keep throwing out that ole line about how your on dial up! ...

I reckon your on ADSL3 ...
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

You post too quick, and far too many posts to keep throwing out that ole line about how your on dial up! ...

I reckon your on ADSL3 ...

I wish!!
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:42 am
Account Closed

You're laughing at me

Would I do that?

(yep!)

(joking! ... )
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:43 am
Account Closed

I wish!!
Can't kid a kidder Wendy! ...
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:45 am
Account Closed

Would I do that?

(yep!)

(joking! ... )

Yep

But good to see you laugh
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:49 am
Account Closed

Yep

But good to see you laugh
Thanks! ...

Anyway, time to get a bit of nosebag on so will WBG for a while.

BBS, BRB, BBL, WBG

Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:52 am
Account Closed

Thanks! ...

Anyway, time to get a bit of nosebag on so will WBG for a while.

BBS, BRB, BBL, WBG

OK

SYS
Old Oct 29th 2006, 5:42 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Hutch
We've just signed up with Internode - can't recommend 'em enough. We're on the 1.5Mb/256k Home Pro plan at 40Gb allowance. Since we make our living online reliability and network are hugely important and after speaking to lots of folks on Whirlpool and with Internode themselves, it became pretty obvious who we should be with. They have unmetered download servers, a full supernews newsgroup feed, no excess usage fees, 'free' uploads, their own fibre pipe direct to the states (means v.quick web access), loads of game servers (if you're into that sort of thing, which I am) and superb customer support. If you live 'metro' you can get their ADSL2 service as well.
Cheers for the tip mate. Switched over on the 24th and so far (I know early days) it's been faultess. One call to 'tech support' which incidently got thru superquick, lucky maybe !? ... anyway, yeah one call and within min's I had my router all set up and bang! ... I was in! ...

Been hitting UKNova and a few other places and speeds are good. I don't know if use UKNova but I'm generally getting constant 150+kb/s (with most stuff tried) which seems impressive!

Anyway, yeah I've had a few gig down the pipe so far and all good as I say.

Am I right in thinking Intenode don't include upload to the limit ?!?!

Just wanted to say thanks ...
Old Oct 29th 2006, 5:50 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nicktork
135gig is only ~4gig per day... it's easily done.

(Corrie, Eastenders, Emmerdale, Skint, Extras, Johnny Ross, Parkinson, Wife Swap, X Factor & Xtra Factor, Football Focus, live Champs League and Premiership games, Match of the Day 1 & 2, Lost, Prison Break. Not to mention Skype, MSN, E-Mail, job applications, etc).

I've had about 3 days outage in the past 4 months with Wild and found it impossible to speak to anyone except the messaging service. I only recommend them if you're techie enough not to need to call them for support.

Other people seem to recommend Internode, I think they have a 80-90gig per month plan for about the same money as Wild's "unlimited" one.
Shitty death mate, you really need to get out more! See that big yellow thing in the sky, it makes outdoor life lots of fun.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.