Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is it? Isn't it?

Is it? Isn't it?

Old Aug 4th 2003, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is it? Isn't it?

I am trying not to get to excited.........
We had a couple come and have a look at our gaff last Monday. They said that they were very interested and loved the place, but had others to look at, in Scotland aswell as around the country.
My thoughts were, OH YER!!!
Just had a phone call. They are coming down again to have another look with their daughter on Sunday. Very Very keen!!!
Cash purchase. Oh please let this be it!!!

Whisky
Old Aug 4th 2003, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Is it? Isn't it?

Good luck, there is nothing worse than waiting to sell a house.
Old Aug 4th 2003, 4:07 pm
Carol in Oz

Originally posted by whisky
We had a couple come and have a look at our gaff last Monday. They said that they were very interested and loved the place, but had others to look at, in Scotland aswell as around the country.
Just had a phone call. They are coming down again to have another look with their daughter on Sunday. Very Very keen!!!

Whisky

Old Aug 4th 2003, 4:09 pm
Carol in Oz

Originally posted by whisky

Whisky

Sounding promising - bringing the daughter to see what she thinks. Sending good vibes your way and fingers crossed!!
Carol