Isle of Wight

Old Jul 4th 2006, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice
Default Isle of Wight

Hi I was just wondering if there is anyone on Expats from the Isle of Wight either in OZ or hoping to go to OZ.
You never know if we time it right we could share a container or help each other out?
We are just awaiting our TRA approval and then our visa paperwork that is all ready will be sent asap.
We hope to be in OZ, Sunshine coast hopefully early 2007.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

noonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to all
Default Re: Isle of Wight

I'm not from the IOW (although I was there for the festival recently!) but I can wave at you from the mainland
Old Jul 4th 2006, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice

Originally Posted by noonard
I'm not from the IOW (although I was there for the festival recently!) but I can wave at you from the mainland
Did you enjoy the festival?
We got free tickets, not that we needed them as we live opposite.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

markaren is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hindon
Hi I was just wondering if there is anyone on Expats from the Isle of Wight either in OZ or hoping to go to OZ.
You never know if we time it right we could share a container or help each other out?
We are just awaiting our TRA approval and then our visa paperwork that is all ready will be sent asap.
We hope to be in OZ, Sunshine coast hopefully early 2007.

you dont live near freshwater isle of wight do you, my brother lives in the area, I am in mandurah Australia now though
Old Jul 4th 2006, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

noonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to all

Originally Posted by hindon
Did you enjoy the festival?
We got free tickets, not that we needed them as we live opposite.
Yeah, that must be frustrating if you don't enjoy it! I didn't realise quite how close to houses we were until got home and saw the aerial shots!

Brilliant time thanks, it was good fun!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by markaren
you dont live near freshwater isle of wight do you, my brother lives in the area, I am in mandurah Australia now though
I live in Newport about 20 mins away from Freshwater.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by noonard
Yeah, that must be frustrating if you don't enjoy it! I didn't realise quite how close to houses we were until got home and saw the aerial shots!

Brilliant time thanks, it was good fun!

We really enjoy the Festival. My son loved The Foo Fighters he went and he is 14. Everyone was really nice and well behaved from what i could see.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 2:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

I can wave at you from Poole so we're not far away.

We're just collecting together everything for the TRA at the moment but are hoping to go next year sometime.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

I just got back from the IOW last week after a short break, we have a static there near sandown and my mum was brought up on the island. We are going to Oz asap when the house sells, would love to share a container as we don't have a houseful of stuff and will have to share with someone but all our stuff is up north.
All the best anyway. We will be back to the IOW this year before we go, if you fancy a meet up.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 5:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kitty4
I just got back from the IOW last week after a short break, we have a static there near sandown and my mum was brought up on the island. We are going to Oz asap when the house sells, would love to share a container as we don't have a houseful of stuff and will have to share with someone but all our stuff is up north.
All the best anyway. We will be back to the IOW this year before we go, if you fancy a meet up.
Let me know when you are coming over. i am afraid we will still be here as we have only just sent the visa paperwork off. we are hoping to be there by March 07 all being well, house , schools etc.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by markaren

My grandparents are in Freshwater, I left the Island when I was 9 and moved up to London.
Sharon