Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Isle of Man Tescos

Isle of Man Tescos

Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:13 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Isle of Man Tescos

Originally Posted by nik
I did - thats where Mrs JFW is, not you!!! My local tesco is rubbish and don't have them - otherwise I could post you some!

I don't think I could keep a straight face if I had to ask....Please can you tell me where the TIM TAMS are? LOL
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Never mind found it.

http://www.australiashop.co.uk/

And they sell Tim Tams!!!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:18 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Never mind found it.

http://www.australiashop.co.uk/

And they sell Tim Tams!!!

Do they deliver? lol
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Do they deliver? lol

I think they do, its a mail order shop as welll. Worth a look, lots of things besides Tim Tams!!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:21 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think I could keep a straight face if I had to ask....Please can you tell me where the TIM TAMS are? LOL
LOL, now you have said that I will never think of TIM TAMS in the same way.
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:23 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
LOL, now you have said that I will never think of TIM TAMS in the same way.
I've no idea why I find it so funny....its got to be the large quanitity of alcohol I've consumed this evening!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

I've no idea why I find it so funny....its got to be the large quanitity of alcohol I've consumed this evening!
You are not alone. Cant beat a Sunday tipple!!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:31 pm
Don't mention the Spiders

GoingToOz has a brilliant futureGoingToOz has a brilliant futureGoingToOz has a brilliant futureGoingToOz has a brilliant futureGoingToOz has a brilliant futureGoingToOz has a brilliant future

LOL

Oh how funny!..... still its probably just as funny sounding as a chocolate HOB NOB! (...still giggling like a stupid school girl)
*snigger* got me started now lol
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:32 pm
Living the Dream!

Sorry...just had to compose myself....still pissin' myself laughing!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:33 pm
Professional Dreamer!

Big Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really nice

[
I NEED TIM TAMS!!!!! [/QUOTE]

Caramel ones are my favourite! Plain ones are just the same as Penguin biscuits!

Maybe you could ask some kind soul to bring some back for you!

Good luck!

BS
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:36 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by Big Sky
[
I NEED TIM TAMS!!!!!
Caramel ones are my favourite! Plain ones are just the same as Penguin biscuits!

Good luck!

BS [/QUOTE]

OMG! they come in different varieties!!! don't start me off again lol ..... think I might have to go to Ant and Dec thread.....
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Good luck!

BS

OMG! they come in different varieties!!! don't start me off again lol ..... think I might have to go to Ant and Dec thread.....[/QUOTE]

Have you not looked at the Austraila Shop site yet - varieties aplenty there!!!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:37 pm
Don't mention the Spiders

GoingToOz has a brilliant futureGoingToOz has a brilliant futureGoingToOz has a brilliant futureGoingToOz has a brilliant futureGoingToOz has a brilliant futureGoingToOz has a brilliant future

Do they deliver? lol
lol..... no, but they do lamb and chicken !! Roflmao

(I will miss Peter Kay )
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:41 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by GoingToOz
lol..... no, but they do lamb and chicken !! Roflmao

(I will miss Peter Kay )

OMG, I'm crying laughing....my laptop is getting wet! I love Peter kay too, he's brilliant!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

midge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Welll today I went down to Tescos for the weekly shop.

I have to admit I was bubbling with excitement when I entered the biscuit aisle. I went from Kats Kats to Hob Nobs, Clubs to Viscounts, Jaffa Cakes to Tecso Value Family Section.

What was I looking for in the biscuit aisle I hear you asking.

Well I was reliably informed that the famous Australian delicaly Tim Tams were available in Tescos. Obviously only in larger stores. The Isle of Man store is probably not the largest of the Tescos store and therefore doesnt stock all the lines that other store do. Tim Tams being on the list of items that do not necessarily need to be stocked.

Disappointing I must say, it looks like I may have to wait until I laned in Australia before I try the much sought after Tim Tam. Unless I fly Quantas of course which I am told sometimes have Tim Tams on offer during flights.

The only alternative is to fly to the mainland UK and search for Tim Tams in regional Tesco stores, unless they are available to buy online.

The only other choice is to ask if someone would like to buy me some from their local Tesco and post them to me? PM me if you would like to help me out.

I NEED TIM TAMS!!!!!
Hi, i work for Tescos, so when i go to work tomorrow i will have a look, and ask for you, you could also ask at customer services who should be able to check to see if said product is on file, maybe they can order you some in.

BTW is Tescos the only supermarket that stocks this products? Or is Tescos, your only main supermarket there?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.