Ironic!!!!!

Old Jun 26th 2004, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Ironic!!!!!

The `Sold` sign has now been proudly sited in my garden for a couple of days now. Bit dozy me and it has taken one of the kids to point out that the massive picture under the `sold` sign is a picture of a kangaroo!!!!!!

Mick has told the kids that he had it made specially!!! And they believe him.

Why would an estate agent have a picture of a roo????? A house, yeah, maybe a van. But a kangaroo......cant quite get the link!!
Old Jun 26th 2004, 2:59 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

How funny...where abouts are you again and where are you headed?
Old Jun 26th 2004, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Hi,

Down in grotty ole Portsmouth.......and off to Perth!!!
Old Jun 26th 2004, 4:34 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ironic!!!!!

Originally posted by sj oldfield
The `Sold` sign has now been proudly sited in my garden for a couple of days now. Bit dozy me and it has taken one of the kids to point out that the massive picture under the `sold` sign is a picture of a kangaroo!!!!!!

Mick has told the kids that he had it made specially!!! And they believe him.

Why would an estate agent have a picture of a roo????? A house, yeah, maybe a van. But a kangaroo......cant quite get the link!!

I take it you're using Mann Countrywide. They use kangaroos, polar bears, penguins, the lot!! We asked especially for a kangaroo but they couldn't promise!!
Didn't go with them in the end as they were way too expensive.
Old Jun 26th 2004, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Sandra as you know i work for Mann Countrywide but we don't have kangaroo boards here, we have grizzly bears, panda bears, polar bears, horrible green frogs, dolphins, penguins and flamingo's but no Australian animals! Still i don't care anymore as we've got a full asking if not dependant sell through Wilson Gale!!!!
hugs
Rach x
Old Jun 26th 2004, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

sunny_samantha is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Sandra as you know i work for Mann Countrywide but we don't have kangaroo boards here, we have grizzly bears, panda bears, polar bears, horrible green frogs, dolphins, penguins and flamingo's but no Australian animals! Still i don't care anymore as we've got a full asking if not dependant sell through Wilson Gale!!!!
hugs
Rach x
We've got a hippo on one side and penguins on the other...wouldn't mind a kangaroo. Yes we are countrywide too!!!!!!!!!!!!Just glad it says sold at the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Susan
Old Jun 26th 2004, 5:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

I've never seen a hippo! I've seen Beavers in London though!
rach x
Old Jun 26th 2004, 5:27 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by nosuchluck
I've never seen a hippo! I've seen Beavers in London though!
rach x
me too

Old Jun 26th 2004, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not those kind of beavers!!!!!
Old Jun 26th 2004, 6:21 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

I've seen kangaroos on their boards. We're in London!