Irish in Perth

Old Aug 6th 2009, 8:00 pm
The Stars are Underground

Beachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to all
Question Irish in Perth

Hi I am moving to Perth in a couple of months,
Was wondering is there many cool hang outs for Irish people in Perth, or where Irish young people around mid twenties or thirties go to at the weekend?
Old Aug 10th 2009, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

iolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud of
Default Re: Irish in Perth

Hi

The Irish Club in Subiaco can be a good start to meet some people - and you do get a range of ages. They have various events, including the St Patricks Day parade in Fremantle every year (if you want to decorate your car and be in it, just book a spot!). There is a bar (of course), and you can go watch premiership matches there. They have a theatre group (if acting is your thing) and music lessons and evenings.

The Irish Club of WA
61 Townshend Rd
Subiaco WA 6008, Australia
+61 8 9381 5213
Old Aug 10th 2009, 9:07 pm
The Stars are Underground

Beachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to all
Default Re: Irish in Perth

Nice one that sounds like a good starting point. I dont mind art, could be something I wouldnt normally get a chance to be involved in, in Ireland.
The music course could be the job too, muso over soccer anyday.
Its just mainly for finding my feet and being around Irish people at the start would probably make it easier.