Reload this Page >

irish meetups wa

irish meetups wa

Old Dec 6th 2008, 1:07 pm
Just Joined

cathy d is an unknown quantity at this point
Default irish meetups wa

hi folks,
irish family just move to bunbury with four teenagers. anyone interested in meeting up to say hello .

catherine
Old Dec 7th 2008, 1:28 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of
Default Re: irish meetups wa

Sorry to far away unless u fancy driving 204km 3hour drive lmao .What part of ireland r u from ?
Old Dec 7th 2008, 4:51 am
Just Joined

no bother ,were from derry .what part are you from ?
Old Dec 7th 2008, 10:34 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Juat outside newry a place called rostrevor Do u know it im glad u did`nt say londonderry lol.So how u long u been over ???
Old Dec 7th 2008, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

yes i know it we have been here for 8 weeks .how long have you been here ?
Old Dec 9th 2008, 7:06 am
Sharon

14 months and loving it never goin back everyone is telling us from back in ireland that nothing seems to change .it was 4 degrees last nyt my mate text me asking what degrees was i having lmao .Its a pity u r so far away we could have met up 4 coffee
Old Dec 9th 2008, 11:24 pm
Just Joined

am loving the sun but still find it strange to put up the christmas tree in warm weather,if i go up to ikea in the newyear maybe we could met up for a wee cup of tea.

Last edited by cathy d; Dec 10th 2008 at 12:58 am.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 1:57 am
Sharon

Yeah would love to i`ve sent u my mob in private message
Old Dec 12th 2008, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Cathy d,

Dont do it shes a mad woman that irishfamily only joking shes lovely really.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 11:30 am
Sharon

iM NOT INVITING U WHEN I DO MEET HER 4 COFFEE .PADDYS ONLY U DON`T COUNT UR ONLY HALF LMAO. THE FRESH CREAM BUN WAS TASTY TODAY .cU ON WEDNESDAY MY POMMY FRIEND LMAO XX
Old Dec 12th 2008, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Lol, I dont care I will find myself some proper friends that drink alcohol not coffee