Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ireland knocked out of Europe!

Ireland knocked out of Europe!

Old May 20th 2005, 6:32 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light
Default Ireland knocked out of Europe!

it's true,
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...230317,00.html
Old May 20th 2005, 6:34 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ireland knocked out of Europe!

Originally Posted by paulf
I got all excited there I thought they'd actually moved Ireland elsewhere
Old May 20th 2005, 6:42 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Poor ole Terry, watch him spout "us" tomorrow night when talking about the UK entry,lol
Old May 21st 2005, 12:35 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulf
Pardon my silly question, but how can Isreal be able to be included in a European song contest, when it is located in the Middle East? Are they going to include Antartica next year?
Old May 21st 2005, 1:37 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Pardon my silly question, but how can Isreal be able to be included in a European song contest, when it is located in the Middle East? Are they going to include Antartica next year?
Do you think someone ought to tell them then?
Old May 21st 2005, 1:42 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Norway were ace ... as were the guys with a serious singer and bonkers drummer.
Old May 21st 2005, 4:43 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Bloody good point!!!
I've always wondered that. (Well.... Not to the point that it's ruined my life or anything)

They've won it as well, with a song called, "I wanna be a Polar Bear"

And another thing! Why is this contest still going, whereas Blake's 7 got axed???
Old May 21st 2005, 6:09 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scossie
Bloody good point!!!
I've always wondered that. (Well.... Not to the point that it's ruined my life or anything)

They've won it as well, with a song called, "I wanna be a Polar Bear"

And another thing! Why is this contest still going, whereas Blake's 7 got axed???
Isreal also play in the european qualifying groups when it comes to football as no one in the middle east would play them
Old May 21st 2005, 7:26 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Talking of the Irish song... I watched the Semi Final on Thursday night & I have to admit...that irish song with the brother & sister combo..... it was pretty bad

(Ok I am ready for the onslaught of hatred......please be gentle )

Love

Claire (aka The Sad One who hasn't missed Eurovision since 1990!)
x
Old May 21st 2005, 9:27 am
Banned

Hunkyhenry will become famous soon enough

Good thing too, bunch of drunken layabouts.

Old May 21st 2005, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Talking of the Irish song... I watched the Semi Final on Thursday night & I have to admit...that irish song with the brother & sister combo..... it was pretty bad
I could'nt agree with you more and I'm Irish!

The really sad thing is the Irish music 'pundits' are now talking about a stratagy for next year to ensure this (not qualifying) never happens again.

And people ask why we're off to Perth this September!!!!
Old May 21st 2005, 7:23 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chef69
I could'nt agree with you more and I'm Irish!

The really sad thing is the Irish music 'pundits' are now talking about a stratagy for next year to ensure this (not qualifying) never happens again.

And people ask why we're off to Perth this September!!!!
Javine has just been on for the UK & she was "slightly" out of tune & tempo.... oh well.. LOL ... wonder if we will get higher that the Nil Points of Gemini! hehehe
Old May 21st 2005, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

CK2B will become famous soon enough

After torturing myself watching for the 1st hour I can take it no longer even Terry's not funny any more - how is this crap still getting peak viewings on a Saturday night, its worse then awful. Surely even Aussie telly isn't this bad??
Old May 21st 2005, 9:36 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Originally Posted by CK2B
After torturing myself watching for the 1st hour I can take it no longer even Terry's not funny any more - how is this crap still getting peak viewings on a Saturday night, its worse then awful. Surely even Aussie telly isn't this bad??
I know I know I am just STOOPID for watching it this long!

AT LAST Javine got 8 points from the Irish Vote!!!!!!

Yahboo sucks to Gemini!!!