Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ipod touch - cracked screen - needs replacing

ipod touch - cracked screen - needs replacing

Old Jan 7th 2011, 8:43 pm
Cobbalobs

grossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to all
Default ipod touch - cracked screen - needs replacing

Does anyone know where I can get an ipod touch screen replaced please. Dropped my sons yesterday and he's devastated to say the least. I saw a stall somewhere and can't remeber where. Was it the Logan Hyperdome? I live on the Gold Coast (Ormeau).
Old Jan 7th 2011, 9:49 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ipod touch - cracked screen - needs replacing

Originally Posted by grossenbol
Does anyone know where I can get an ipod touch screen replaced please. Dropped my sons yesterday and he's devastated to say the least. I saw a stall somewhere and can't remeber where. Was it the Logan Hyperdome? I live on the Gold Coast (Ormeau).
From the Apple site (Support --> Find Authorised Service Provider) ... Might be cheaper ways to go though ...

----------------------------------
Next Byte Surfers Paradise (website) (email)
Shop 7, Cnr Ashmore Rd & Upton St
Bundall QLD 4217
(07) 5504 1000 Bundall
QLD 4217

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G2 Solutions Pty Ltd (website) (email)
Unit 3/95 Riverside Place
Morningside QLD 4170
(07) 3899 6664 Morningside
QLD 4170

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viritek Computer Services (website) (email)
Shop 3, Western Arcade Ashmore Plaza
Ashmore QLD 4214
(07) 5631 4417 Ashmore
QLD 4214

Mac1 New Farm (website) (email)
34 James Street
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
(07) 3852 1666 Fortitude Valley
QLD 4006

NCSS Brisbane (website) (email)
Unit 4, 100 Barwon St
Morningside QLD 4170
1800 676 030 Morningside
QLD 4170

TJB Tech Service (website) (email)
3/6 The Corso
Seven Hills QLD 4170
(07) 3217 9689
Old Jan 7th 2011, 9:54 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

From a quick google ...

Brisbane (Southern Queensland) http://www.macdoctors.com.au/
The Mac Doctors
449 Ipswich Road
Annerley QLD 4103
3848 9438

-------------------
These may be worth a call ...

http://ucrackifix.com.au/
Old Jan 7th 2011, 10:51 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Type it into Youtube. I think it shows you how you can do it on there. I know you can buy the screens on ebay. In fact, I seem to remember someone on here setting up a business to do this
Old Jan 7th 2011, 11:08 pm
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Type it into Youtube. I think it shows you how you can do it on there. I know you can buy the screens on ebay. In fact, I seem to remember someone on here setting up a business to do this
I typed 'i touch crack' into YouTube and was most shocked.
Old Jan 8th 2011, 12:55 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Old Jan 8th 2011, 1:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

You are constantly disgraceful!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 8th 2011, 1:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

My son and heir is in therapy becuse he did the same to his life suporting ipod but where in Sydney can we get a replacement???????????????
Old Jan 8th 2011, 1:26 am
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by Wilgar
You are constantly disgraceful!!!!!!!!!!
Why thank you, a new category for this year's polls.
Old Jan 8th 2011, 1:27 am
BE Forum Addict

My son and heir is in therapy becuse he did the same to his life suporting ipod but where in Sydney can we get a replacement???????????????
Then the spare dropped his laptop and cracked screen.Ditto question.How do we replace screen??????????
Old Jan 8th 2011, 1:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Why thank you, a new category for this year's polls.
You would win!
BTW where in semi rural Qld are you? Do your neighbours know how disgraceful you are??????
Old Jan 8th 2011, 1:55 am
Mostly Harmless

You would win!
BTW where in semi rural Qld are you? Do your neighbours know how disgraceful you are??????
Down near Mount Tamborine, we have a few acres so I can be pretty disgraceful but discrete.
Old Jan 8th 2011, 8:44 am
Cobbalobs

grossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to all

Down near Mount Tamborine, we have a few acres so I can be pretty disgraceful but discrete.
Thanks all....managed to find a wee shp in Harbour town that does it for $100....the quotes on here certainly 'cracked' me up lol
Old Jan 8th 2011, 9:10 am
Mostly Harmless

Thanks all....managed to find a wee shp in Harbour town that does it for $100....the quotes on here certainly 'cracked' me up lol
Good to hear, noted for future reference