Iphone 3g

Old May 7th 2009, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice
Default Iphone 3g

Can anyone tell me roughly how much a Iphone 3g 16g would cost me in Perth, not sure how it works out there, here I got the phone at a low cost then had to pay monthly, is it the same there?
Thanks
Christina
Old May 7th 2009, 7:03 pm
Melbourne - NE suburbs

DownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Iphone 3g

Originally Posted by christina225
Can anyone tell me roughly how much a Iphone 3g 16g would cost me in Perth, not sure how it works out there, here I got the phone at a low cost then had to pay monthly, is it the same there?
Thanks
Christina
Via Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Iphone-3G-16G...412122001r3847

from Optus
http://personal.optus.com.au/web/oca...&site=personal

from Telstra
http://www.telstra.com.au/mobile/pho...e/pricing.html

from Vodafone
http://store.vodafone.com.au/deals-o...S|p|2889963815

Last edited by DownUnderPaddy; May 7th 2009 at 7:07 pm.
Old May 7th 2009, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Thanks for that, out of the 3 providers, would you say one was better than the other.
Christina
Old May 7th 2009, 7:33 pm
Melbourne - NE suburbs

DownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that, out of the 3 providers, would you say one was better than the other.
Christina
Any one is better than Hell-stra !
Old May 7th 2009, 8:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

I am very happy with Virgin https://www.virginmobile.com.au/shop/iPhone.aspx
Old May 7th 2009, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by quoll
Thanks quoll, i'm having a bit of trouble understanding these cap rates and what you actually get.
Over here i pay £25 a month (approx $50) and I get 600 minutes 500 texts unlimited internet use, does that sound comparable to what I can get there.
Christina
Old May 7th 2009, 10:22 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

interested in this one myself ....

Dougie
Old May 7th 2009, 11:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

I pay arouns $65 and seem to get about the same as you, im with vodaphone and the phone was free.
Old May 8th 2009, 12:11 am
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all

My husband has the iphone 3G 16gb with Virgin. He pays $69 for his contact - gives him $520 worth of credit and free calls and text to other virgin mobiles and 1GB data (I think, it's at least that anyway), he pays a further $4 a month on top for the phone. He's been happy with the service and the coverage.
Old May 8th 2009, 1:21 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

Will you be using the phone in remote areas. If so Telstra has the best coverage if not worse prices. Customer service is bad across them all. Optus (Virgin use Optus infrastructure) has second best coverage. Vodafone and 3 are good in the cities.

Have a look on whirlpool.net.au for more feedback.

The other part to really look at is the data plans that come with the phone. Get the wrong plan and you can blow you bill out by thousands of dollars.

Thanks
Christina
Old May 8th 2009, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

johnnyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Tina,

There's a reduced rate for those who have always loved the iphone. You pay a little more if you slated the iphone to start and then go and get one! You also pay a little extra for the 16gig.

Stay away from Optus the calls cut out and at the call centre in Delhi they share a phrase book for Australian to Punjabi they haven't got one yet for English to Punjabi.

If you are going to a place called Butler you may need a satellite phone.

JB
Old May 8th 2009, 8:25 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnnyboy
Tina,

There's a reduced rate for those who have always loved the iphone. You pay a little more if you slated the iphone to start and then go and get one! You also pay a little extra for the 16gig.

Stay away from Optus the calls cut out and at the call centre in Delhi they share a phrase book for Australian to Punjabi they haven't got one yet for English to Punjabi.

JB
I 'ate you Butler!
Old May 8th 2009, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnnyboy
Tina,

JB
I have a colleague who is an Apple nut. He got his first iPhone with Optus, it kept cutting out. So he moved to Telstra and got a new iPhone. (He likes to go bush alot, so probably a good choice).

I have to laugh though. He swears it is the best phone ever built, so cool, so funky, look at this, look at that etc...

He is on his 3rd iPhone now (two have broken), and each time it takes them about 2 weeks to replace it. But he is an Apple fanboi, so that's just Apples 'quality' service to him.

JTL
Old May 8th 2009, 12:16 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Will my British iphone work ok in Oz? It was bought outright as a pressie by the OH, yes, I'm spoilt, what can I say
Old May 8th 2009, 12:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Will my British iphone work ok in Oz? It was bought outright as a pressie by the OH, yes, I'm spoilt, what can I say
If it's unlocked it should be fine. But as it's an iphone it probably won't Dislike Apple products - overpriced rubbish but each to their own.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.