Wikiposts

IOM service

Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:26 am
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough
Default IOM service

Has anyone used IOM service for discounted airfares?
I checked the website and it says that first time migrants to Australia will be given discounted airfares and extra baggage allowance.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:27 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IOM service

Originally Posted by pompeywill
I checked the website and it says that first time migrants to Australia will be given discounted airfares and extra baggage allowance.
Never heard of them do you have i link ?
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:30 am
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Never heard of them do you have i link ?
Here you go www.iom.int
If you look under Australia and then projects its in there somewhere (took me awhile to find the info)
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:32 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Here you go www.iom.int
If you look under Australia and then projects its in there somewhere (took me awhile to find the info)
Cheers
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:35 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

That is certainly food thought, very handy info!!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:39 am
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice

Hadn't heard of them before, but just visited the site. going to drop them an email for some info.

Neil
Old Apr 8th 2005, 11:22 am
Just Joined

Maulwurf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by neil.b
Hadn't heard of them before, but just visited the site. going to drop them an email for some info.

Neil
IOM do special migrant fares with quantas. Im Austrian and got an IOM flight from Frankfurt to Perth leaving June 14th. Its a one-way flight and 40Kg Luggage alowance.

Price is 580 Euros, which is ok considering its Quantas and 40 Kgs.

Phil
Old Apr 8th 2005, 11:36 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by neil.b

Neil
Looks too good to be true.
Be good if you could post how you get on, what the eligibility criteria is etc.
Sure lots of people couldmake use of it on this forum.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 12:43 pm
Just Joined

Maulwurf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JulesandChris
Looks too good to be true.
Be good if you could post how you get on, what the eligibility criteria is etc.
Sure lots of people couldmake use of it on this forum.
Easy!

Go to the IOM website, then get your country site (e.g. UK) and pull out the contact details. Write them an e-mail or call them.

U need to fill out a form (E.g. Prefered date, where from, where to, who is flying, Passport Number...) and a copy of your visa grant letter.

Phil
Old Apr 9th 2005, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

Corinna is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!

I used IOM to book my flight, from Germany.
Paid 580,- Euros (don´t know how much it is in Pounds) for my flight (all fees included), it´s Frankfurt-Brisbane, one-way, baggage allowance 40kg, with Qantas. Was very easy, just sent them an email with scan of grant letter attached, let them know which date I would prefer and two days later I received an email confirming my booking. Don´t know if it works the same in the UK though.