Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

IOM flights from the UK to Brisbane

IOM flights from the UK to Brisbane

Old May 20th 2012, 9:38 am
Devil's Advocate

EvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IOM flights from the UK to Brisbane

Originally Posted by billymacker
I have use the Emirates business class lounge in dubia 12 plus times and have always found the food very good plenty of hot meals every bit as good as the Emirates first class lounge.
Originally Posted by Penny45
+1

Not used the first class (probably never will) but they have free flow Veuve in business lounge, don't know what else one could possibly want
Agree on both points, just find it too big, noisy and impersonal compared to others I've used e.g emirates lounges at Gatwick and Perth for start.
Old May 22nd 2012, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

bigdaisy is an unknown quantity at this point

got my emirates etickets through today, iom have saved us alot of money. Cheers!!!
Old Jul 6th 2012, 7:09 pm
OnlyLivingBoyInNewCross

rinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

After being pissballed around by our house buyers we finally exchanged contracts today Phone Quantas up for quotes on the 40kg baggage and preferential rate Commonwealth deal and got told 2 adults and 2 children to Brisbane in September would be £3k

I have a quote from flight centre that is better but still more than I expected. I am trying to find the IOM but cant find them despite googling, can anybody post a link pls or search criteria that will lead me to them.

Thanks
Old Jul 6th 2012, 7:18 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

iomaustralia.org/projects.html
Old Jul 6th 2012, 8:00 pm
OnlyLivingBoyInNewCross

rinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JAK
iomaustralia.org/projects.html
thanks will ring them on monday
Old Jul 12th 2012, 1:27 pm
Just Joined

katie66 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lorraineandmatt
Wow that was quick and simple. From contacting the IOM on Tuesday to enquire about the flights and transferring money yesterday lunch time, we have received our e-tickets from Emirates! Thumbs up for the IOM!
We saw the information on our visa paperwork and booked with them. You state the date etc and they give you the flight no choice of who to book with but we ended up on Quantas and it was a great flight.

We'd previously vallidated our visa and I had the same query about the 40kg entitlement but we got it with no problems when we eventually migrated 15 months later
Old Jul 12th 2012, 5:00 pm
OnlyLivingBoyInNewCross

Got a quote from iom for US$4500ish I make that about £2800 for flights to Brisbane in September with 40kg 2 adult 2 children. Will be booking it as soon as we have notification our e-visas have been synchronised with our shiny new passports
Old Nov 27th 2012, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Judes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really nice

Hi

I realise this thread is a few months old, but just wanted any updates from people who have used the IOM service?

Pricing flights to Melbourne in January and waiting on a quote from these folk.

Any issues from those who have used them?

Thanks
Judy
Old Nov 27th 2012, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

bigdaisy is an unknown quantity at this point

No issues, called them and got a quote soon afterward, saved almost 1000 pounds. Great service.