Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Invisibility alert!!

Invisibility alert!!

Old Sep 18th 2005, 3:09 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Invisibility alert!!

I know this will be moved to the Site feedback forum, but I hope it'll be left here long enough for people to read it..... Paul has done a wonderful job rejigging the forum and getting it working again. However I have noticed tonight that I have lost my Invisibility Cloak! A quick visit to the "My options" section has restored it, but others may not notice if the same has happened to them.
Look at the list of members browing the foru; if your name has a * by it, then you are invisible. If not, your name will appear on the list seen by other posters.

Also, any notes and stuff you had stored on the "My options" page may have vanished - I had my job, and some notes in the comments field, but they have gone now.

Not complaining Paul, its good to have the forum running well again, just wanted to give people a heads up
Old Sep 18th 2005, 3:18 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Invisibility alert!!

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I know this will be moved to the Site feedback forum, but I hope it'll be left here long enough for people to read it..... Paul has done a wonderful job rejigging the forum and getting it working again. However I have noticed tonight that I have lost my Invisibility Cloak! A quick visit to the "My options" section has restored it, but others may not notice if the same has happened to them.
Look at the list of members browing the foru; if your name has a * by it, then you are invisible. If not, your name will appear on the list seen by other posters.

Also, any notes and stuff you had stored on the "My options" page may have vanished - I had my job, and some notes in the comments field, but they have gone now.

Not complaining Paul, its good to have the forum running well again, just wanted to give people a heads up
Thanks Pollyanna...hadnt noticed !