Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Introduction to Youngy73!!!

Wikiposts

Introduction to Youngy73!!!

Old Mar 28th 2005, 10:15 pm
youngy73

youngy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Introduction to Youngy73!!!

Been in Australia for 21/2 years as PR.

I am a brutally honest Geordie of 32 years. i will be straight to the point and not beat around the bush. just a regular guy who plays sport , has a few beers and loves the outdoors and his bbq. have been introduced to this forum by the palm cove jetty rats. long story.

i have recently slammed a few people but that is what i think. by doing this i have put myself up there to be counted and abused. we are now settled in cairns but have seen a fair bit of oz and i am willing to share my brief but sometimes interesting experiences which transend into knowledge.

if i can be any assistance to anybody i am willing to help or advise. i am here as a pr on a skilled independant. will become a citizen as soon as i can learn the national anthem. i have only just got my head round god save the queen. that goff whitlam has a lot to answer for.

bring it on richie
Old Mar 28th 2005, 10:22 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Introduction to Youngy73!!!

Originally Posted by youngy73
Been in Australia for 21/2 years as PR.

I am a brutally honest Geordie of 32 years. i will be straight to the point and not beat around the bush. just a regular guy who plays sport , has a few beers and loves the outdoors and his bbq. have been introduced to this forum by the palm cove jetty rats. long story.

i have recently slammed a few people but that is what i think. by doing this i have put myself up there to be counted and abused. we are now settled in cairns but have seen a fair bit of oz and i am willing to share my brief but sometimes interesting experiences which transend into knowledge.

if i can be any assistance to anybody i am willing to help or advise. i am here as a pr on a skilled independant. will become a citizen as soon as i can learn the national anthem. i have only just got my head round god save the queen. that goff whitlam has a lot to answer for.

bring it on richie
Welcome to the forum, and your offer of honesty and help.

I'm here in Melbourne on a 457 temp visa (I'm a nurse), but have recently lodged my application for PR - 136 SI

Welcome karma sent

Cas