Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Introduce a friend with Foxtel?

Introduce a friend with Foxtel?

Old Dec 4th 2009, 9:55 am
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all
Default Introduce a friend with Foxtel?

As some of you might remember I was trying to wangle a free upgrade to an IQ box a while ago - got no where! Anyway, found out that if I refer a friends, ta ta, i get my free upgrade!

SO, friend phones and gets Foxtel (and $70 off her bill since we refered her); she was told to give us her account number and as soon as the foxtel was installed (first thing this morning), we were to phone and claim the upgrade!

Well, we phoned and were told that we would have to wait 6 WEEKS to get a call back and only then would we get the upgrade! On top of this, the offer finishes on the 31st December, and may or may not be continued!

Anyone else heard of this, or are they just trying to bump us out our upgrade?

K x
Old Dec 4th 2009, 11:19 am

Howard Jenings is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Introduce a friend with Foxtel?

Phone them and tell them you are leaving them, they will soon upgrade you!!
Old Dec 4th 2009, 12:26 pm
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all
Default Re: Introduce a friend with Foxtel?

Originally Posted by Howard Jenings
Phone them and tell them you are leaving them, they will soon upgrade you!!
I can't, I'm still in contract!