Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Interstate Car Transport

Interstate Car Transport

Old Dec 21st 2015, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

DanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond repute
Default Interstate Car Transport

Can anyone recommend any car transport companies? I've had a look on Google but quite a lot of the ones I've seen have some poor reviews. I need a car transporting from Brisbane to Wagga Wagga.

I did think about road tripping it myself but the weekend I am moving down I already have plans and I'm busy over Christmas and New Years too. One of the things I thought about doing was driving down and then flying back to Brisbane prior to moving but with a stop off and flights back I am thinking it might be cheaper to just get it transported.
Old Dec 21st 2015, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

denzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interstate Car Transport

This is going back about 6yrs ago now but I had to transport a vehicle from Vic to Brissy. Cost me $1000 and was the cheapest I could find at the time and I found that on Ebay.

Heck, it cost me $200 from Gold Coast to North Brissy and that was using mates rates.

So good luck with your search. Don't use Googles items for sale section as they're not just from Australia and have a habit of being the more expensive options available.

If you use Tiger Red eye flights then it's about $200 return from Brissy to sydney or less.
Old Dec 21st 2015, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

DanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by denzil73
This is going back about 6yrs ago now but I had to transport a vehicle from Vic to Brissy. Cost me $1000 and was the cheapest I could find at the time and I found that on Ebay.

Heck, it cost me $200 from Gold Coast to North Brissy and that was using mates rates.

So good luck with your search. Don't use Googles items for sale section as they're not just from Australia and have a habit of being the more expensive options available.

If you use Tiger Red eye flights then it's about $200 return from Brissy to sydney or less.
Thanks, I got a quote today of over $600 but I couldn't put any personal items in the car (sounds stupid but must be for insurance purposes). I'm thinking of just driving down and maybe have 1 stop along the way and then fly back, not ideal though at this time of year as the parents are over for Christmas.
Old Dec 21st 2015, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

denzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, Wagga Wagga is a 2 day journey unless you fancy a 12-16hr car trip in one go.

Good luck whatever you decide to do.