Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Internet Xmas shopping NZ

Wikiposts

Internet Xmas shopping NZ

Old Nov 14th 2003, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

xpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nice
Default Internet Xmas shopping NZ

Hi - does anyone know of any good websites for sending gifts to the UK from NZ ?
Thanks
Old Nov 14th 2003, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

xpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nice
Default Re: Internet Xmas shopping NZ

Hi - just thought I'd bring this back to the top incase anyone knows of any good web sites for sending gifts to the UK, after a fruitless day of wandering aroud the Mall at St Lukes and not getting any inspiration !
Old Nov 14th 2003, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Ben.M is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Amazon.co.uk allow you to delivery to a different address than the credit card address and they gift wrap. Not sure if they will accept an overseas credit card, (don't see why they wouldn't), but if you still have a UK credit card it shouldn't be a problem. (They do loads more things than just books, cd's and video's!)

Ben
Old Nov 14th 2003, 6:44 pm
Just Joined

silv is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re xmas ifts

Hi

Try maruia nature I have been in their shop in Nelson and the stuff is good quality.

www.nznature.co.nz. They have some really nice things and good prices.

cheers

Silv
Old Nov 14th 2003, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: re xmas ifts

Great - Thanks, I'll try both those addresses, and good luck to every one else with their xmas shopping !
Old Nov 16th 2003, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Just brought this back up to the top. Can anyone help? would be really interested for ourselves too. Have sent choclolates to the UK from the Thorntons web site and flowers from Gurnsey, but would really like to send NZ stuff back to the rellies.

Gill
Old Nov 16th 2003, 10:35 pm
(Jon) returning to NZ 04

jandjuk is an unknown quantity at this point

just to clarify, do you mean actual goods which are peculiar to NZ?

If they're not things that you have to get from NZ, I would have thought you could just use any of the UK based websites....?