Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Internet/mobiles and cost of living

Internet/mobiles and cost of living

Old Jan 14th 2007, 8:13 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Internet/mobiles and cost of living

Hi will be moving to Perth this year.
WE will need to rent a house until our perm visa is granted I think that is how it works in any case.
What i needed to know was the rough price of cable internet and mobile phone prices also networks etc. I have O2 here but obviously wont work in OZ well it will but cost me a pretty penny.
I will be on around $50,000 a year and partner is an electrician so once he has done his trc stuff hopefully the same again if not more. Do you think we will be able to get a house on this?
Not sure but last time I looked houses in Perth suburbs were going for $400,000