Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Internet access in Butler Perth

Internet access in Butler Perth

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

Katmac has a spectacular aura aboutKatmac has a spectacular aura aboutKatmac has a spectacular aura about
Default Internet access in Butler Perth

Hi hoping to move to Butler in around Augaust time. Will be starting off in rentals where i have read there will be little chance of broadband. Please can anyone let me know where the nearest internet access will be, library tec. Many Thanks
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

Dennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to all
Default Re: Internet access in Butler Perth

Originally Posted by Katmac View Post
Hi hoping to move to Butler in around Augaust time. Will be starting off in rentals where i have read there will be little chance of broadband. Please can anyone let me know where the nearest internet access will be, library tec. Many Thanks
We rented in Butler 18 months ago and managed to get broadband through telstra after about a week so it shouldn't be a problem for you. I believe the nearest place for internet access is the library in Clarkson 5 minutes down the road. By the way its lovely in Butler

Dennis
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

jo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nice
Default Re: Internet access in Butler Perth

Originally Posted by Katmac View Post

Hiya!! x

Hows things your end? Hope all going well? We have broadband, took around a week to get hooked up with Telstra (like BT) no probs, (same for all of Butler I would think), there are plenty of other internet providers (some maybe cheaper though?). You can always use ours.....lol. The nearest library with broadband is Clarkson, near Ocean Keys shopping centre about 10mins drive away from Butler.

Hope you all have a good new year!

Chat soon,

Jo
x