Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

international shipping companies

international shipping companies

Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:25 am
Just Joined

HOTBABE08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default international shipping companies

hello to you all, i am new to this site & before i go any further i would just like to say that if you are thinking of shipping all you worthly goods to the other side of the world please be very carefull who you choose. i went with a company which is based in the s*******ton,uk area & whom was recommended via friends!! & my things got sent at the beginning of this year & i am still waiting!!
numerous heated phone calls,a permit that was needed & wasnt told about, also i got told by the customs officer over here in oz that the shipping company were REFUSING to pay import charges.
what a good start to a new life!! x keep smiling
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: international shipping companies

Originally Posted by HOTBABE08
hello to you all, i am new to this site & before i go any further i would just like to say that if you are thinking of shipping all you worthly goods to the other side of the world please be very carefull who you choose. i went with a company which is based in the s*******ton,uk area & whom was recommended via friends!! & my things got sent at the beginning of this year & i am still waiting!!
numerous heated phone calls,a permit that was needed & wasnt told about, also i got told by the customs officer over here in oz that the shipping company were REFUSING to pay import charges.
OMG what a nightmare, are you insured? :curse:
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:29 am
Just Joined

r5gtt1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello hotbabe

please please tell me that its not aztec in southampton
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:32 am
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HOTBABE08
You need to remember its this side that cause the issues. The agent in S'ton has probably done their bit, its the agent they instruct this side that are useless !!

Our staff got from UK to Aus in 29 days !! It got 78km in another 32 days, dealing with incompetent rude staff along the way.

Like you say keep smiling its worth it in the end.

Nick