Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

International rules Australia V Ireland

International rules Australia V Ireland

Old Oct 20th 2008, 9:48 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of
Default International rules Australia V Ireland

Ok who will win on friday and will there be any fights
Old Oct 20th 2008, 9:57 am
Melbourne - NE suburbs

DownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: International rules Australia V Ireland

Originally Posted by irishfamily
on the face of it, you'd have to say the Aussie squad will romp home with it.
The boyos from Eire are fielding one of the most inexperienced teams in years.

Fights ? Whaddya talking about ? Sure it's just gentle jostling
Old Oct 20th 2008, 10:01 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Aussies cant fight,or drink for that matter
Old Oct 20th 2008, 10:04 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Me thinks that maybe now would be a good time for Ireland to play aus at cricket,just get a feed of curry down our necks first,then happy day's

Last edited by Bernieboy; Oct 20th 2008 at 10:05 am. Reason: NOSEY
Old Oct 20th 2008, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Dont know, but know we will have a bloody good night. Looking forward to it
Tracie
Old Oct 20th 2008, 12:15 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Aussies cant fight,or drink for that matter
Leave yer dick alone ,at night B,Boy you will be a better person for it.........mm
Old Oct 20th 2008, 1:19 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by mr mover
Leave yer dick alone ,at night B,Boy you will be a better person for it.........mm
Jesus dont tell the wife
Old Oct 20th 2008, 11:56 pm
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

is everyone heading to the irish club in subiaco b4 and after the game ? (well those of u in perth )
Old Oct 21st 2008, 12:37 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

is everyone heading to the irish club in subiaco b4 and after the game ? (well those of u in perth )
My husband is going with some friends. They will be in the Irish club before the game for sure. I am going into hospital Saturday morning so I do hope he isn't going into the club afterwards!
Old Oct 21st 2008, 2:54 am
Sharon

But the thing is who will he be supporting ? And will he be wearing his irish colours if he is supporting the greens lol.Im getting my face painted greenwhite gold lol Hey breezeboylan ill be the woman wearing the green white and gold if u see me come over and say hello (i bet ill stand out from the crowd lol)

Last edited by irishfamily; Oct 21st 2008 at 2:58 am.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 3:02 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

But the thing is who will he be supporting ? And will he be wearing his irish colours if he is supporting the greens lol.Im getting my face painted greenwhite gold lol Hey breezeboylan ill be the woman wearing the green white and gold if u see me come over and say hello (i bet ill stand out from the crowd lol)
As his grandmother is from Bantry Bay I would hope he cheers for the Irish.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 3:34 am
Sharon

So he will be wearing a cork jersey lmao.My OH is wearing his down colours since we r from co/down lol
Old Oct 21st 2008, 7:15 am
CynOpt

CynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of light

Fraid not, don't think we'll be able to make it there from the MCG in time.
(Sorry i couldn't resist)
I'm so excited. Went to the Irish-Aus Rugby at Telstra Dome a few months back, and I haven't seen so many Irish in years.
Felt more at home after 3 weeks in Melbourne than after 15 in the UK.
Not hard tho, is it ??
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 2:57 am
Sharon

Thats us paddys we like to make people feel at home . It is going to be mad we r heading to the irish pub across from the oval b4 we go to the game omg to atmosphere is going to be electric . COME ON THE IRISH
Old Oct 25th 2008, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

covphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant future

A great result for the boys, but the fitness of the aussies showed in the fourth quarter, wish i was there to see it, will hopefully be living in Oz the next time the series is there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.