Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

internal flights

internal flights

Old Feb 9th 2005, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

jesta is an unknown quantity at this point
Default internal flights

hi again. are the internal flights very dear, iam going to oz in march and was going to fly from brisbane to perth, does any one know how much that would cost and could i book it from the uk or do you have to be there
Old Feb 9th 2005, 11:59 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: internal flights

Originally Posted by jesta
hi again. are the internal flights very dear, iam going to oz in march and was going to fly from brisbane to perth, does any one know how much that would cost and could i book it from the uk or do you have to be there

www.jetstar.com.au
www.virginblue.com.au

Note they usually quote one way prices and don't include taxes etc. in the headline offers
Old Feb 10th 2005, 12:02 am
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Yes, flights can be a bit expensive. Another site to try: www.qantas.com usually a bit more $, but not always.

N
Old Feb 10th 2005, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

jesta is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nara
Hi,

Yes, flights can be a bit expensive. Another site to try: www.qantas.com usually a bit more $, but not always.

N
thanks for that, im still here in sunny england, i posted my questions before i went to bed
Old Feb 10th 2005, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

you can get deals from the Uk that include 1,2, or 3 internal flights as well as the UK to OZ main flight. obviously the more int. flights you add, the more it costs.