Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Insuring your Worldly Goods

Insuring your Worldly Goods

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

jimarg has a brilliant futurejimarg has a brilliant futurejimarg has a brilliant futurejimarg has a brilliant futurejimarg has a brilliant futurejimarg has a brilliant future
Default Insuring your Worldly Goods

Who has insured their contents with the shipping company?

Has anyone insured with Letton Percival?

Margaret
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 4:28 am
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Insuring your Worldly Goods

Originally Posted by jimarg
Who has insured their contents with the shipping company?

Has anyone insured with Letton Percival?

Margaret
shipping company insurance quote way too expensive for us. I used Letton Percival - 1.5% of total value instead of 3.5%. Bargain. Stuff is still on the dock at Sydney though at the moment....customs are behind!!! Will let you know if I have to use them to claim.

Rachel