Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Inn on the Park Apartments nr Toowong Park Brisbane

Inn on the Park Apartments nr Toowong Park Brisbane

Old Sep 25th 2008, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all
Default Inn on the Park Apartments nr Toowong Park Brisbane

Hi has anyone or does anyone know what the Inn on the Park Apartments in Brisbane are like, its just that we have just found out that this is what Nicks company have provided for us for four weeks. Do they get a thumbs up or down.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all
Default Re: Inn on the Park Apartments nr Toowong Park Brisbane

Oh how thick of me , i didnt mean to say say near Toowong Park as thats where it is, hence the name
Old Sep 25th 2008, 11:48 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzyt
Oh how thick of me , i didnt mean to say say near Toowong Park as thats where it is, hence the name
hello there, I don't know what the apartments are like, they look to be pretty new and clean.

They are not within walking distance of the CBD. You are looking at approx a one hour walk to queen street mall. You are a 5 to 10min walk from the citycat stop...you'll like getting the ferry into town, its a great ride. Otherwise there are buses and taxis around.

The shops at toowong are pretty close by...10 or 15min walk. Not sure what these are like...I've never been!

there are a few restaurants in the area, and more around paddington too.

Hope you enjoy your stay there !
Old Sep 25th 2008, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Brisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud of

Went in to have a look at them a couple of years ago. I saw two units, one at the back of the building, it was small and had little light, just looked at the block opposite and the other at the front of the building was lovely and big, lots of light, lovely view and a lovely big balcony. So it just depends, you could hit lucky. Position wise, the bus stops are on your doorstep and run very frequently.
Hope it all goes well.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 11:31 pm
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute

A Night in India curry restaurant is just down the road (High Street, Toowong) - lucky you! Try the garlic naan.