Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

info on thornlie christian coll

info on thornlie christian coll

Old Apr 23rd 2006, 3:51 pm
hjw
helenj

hjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud of
Default info on thornlie christian coll

Hi we are from Aberdare in South Wales and are moving to Perth in july. We have just rented a house in Southern River in the Canning Vale area, (i came down in december last year and this is the area we both liked).
Me and kids just spent easter with hubby at new house (he is currently dividing his time between uk and perth, really stressful..)
Our daughter who is 13 has just been offered a place at Thornlie christian college it looks like a nice school and the staff were lovely and i am happy with it as is Megan but hubby would like to know if anyone has any knowledge on the school.
It has been a lovely two weeks weather was great (it got really cold at night though, wasnt expecting that) and didnt want to come back to UK as i know that now the fun is going to start packing, shipping pets over and saying goodbye to everyone (am not looking forward to that bit)
Kids seem a lot happier now that they have seen where they are going to live(meg is 13 and James is 18, i also feel more settled mow that they are happier..)
Helenxx