Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Info req on a Perth School

Info req on a Perth School

Old May 11th 2006, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

Swing-Your-Pants has a spectacular aura aboutSwing-Your-Pants has a spectacular aura aboutSwing-Your-Pants has a spectacular aura about
Default Info req on a Perth School

Hi all,

I've not posted since the Visa grant as we've been busy making plans for the big move and more importantly we're having a reality check to ensure Perth is the right place for me and the family. All we need to do now is sell the house !

Its looking like Schools will help make the decision where we live and my Mrs has been doing her homework We've narrowed it down to a couple of Schools now. We've got feedback from our friends on all the Schools but we have no info on Irene McCormack Catholic College in Butler.

If any of you guys have any info/feedback on this School (good or bad) I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks
Old May 11th 2006, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of
Default Re: Info req on a Perth School

Originally Posted by Swing-Your-Pants
Hi all,

I've not posted since the Visa grant as we've been busy making plans for the big move and more importantly we're having a reality check to ensure Perth is the right place for me and the family. All we need to do now is sell the house !

Its looking like Schools will help make the decision where we live and my Mrs has been doing her homework We've narrowed it down to a couple of Schools now. We've got feedback from our friends on all the Schools but we have no info on Irene McCormack Catholic College in Butler.

If any of you guys have any info/feedback on this School (good or bad) I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks

Hi, we have had a look at the website for this school. We would also be interested in any views.
Sharon
Old May 11th 2006, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

It seems to be the better of the private schools in the northern subs. I have a friend who has 2 children there and they are happy with it.
Old May 12th 2006, 1:59 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

My sons friemd goes there, he enjoys it and seems to be a normal 13 year old. Gets inot the usual trouble, uses the usual bad language, but not when he thinks you can hear him. His general view is it would be great if it wasn't for all this god stuff. I had to laugh when i asked him if his family were catholic, he said "i'm not sure, i guess we must either be catholic or christian, but maybe not". I think it's getting harder to get places if you aren't catholic, until a couple of years ago they werent fussy but as the places have filled up i think they have changed their policy.

One of the teachers at my sones school sends his kids there, i think that gives it a good thimbs up.

Lynn