Info needed?

Old Sep 22nd 2006, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all
Default Info needed?

Can anyone shed any light? My brother is 45 is a HGV class 1 driver with various certificates for driving chemical loads etc.
We are over in Oz (perth) how could i obtain a visa for him or is it possible to get a working work one to see if he likes the country?
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of
Default Re: Info needed?

I am not sure how he would go about getting a skilled visa as I think you have to be under 45. It might be worth having a chat or initial consultation with one of the agents who would be able to advise you.
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:18 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clanwylie
Can anyone shed any light? My brother is 45 is a HGV class 1 driver with various certificates for driving chemical loads etc.
We are over in Oz (perth) how could i obtain a visa for him or is it possible to get a working work one to see if he likes the country?
It is still possible to do if you are over 45 & have the necessary skills (not sure about drivers, I don't think they are on skilled list). I'm sure it's not straghtforward or easy though.

Good luck.
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clanwylie
I know a few over 45's who have gone on an Employer Sponsored 457 visa maybe he should look into this. Hope this helps, but cant give any info on this visa.
Sam x