Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Info on Cheap flight home..

Info on Cheap flight home..

Old Jul 16th 2009, 4:58 am
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of
Default Info on Cheap flight home..

Just got bad news from home in Scotland,
That my most favorite uncle in the world has died this morning very suddenly.
Need to get a flight home asap.
anyone with any ideas of who to use!!!

annkc
Old Jul 16th 2009, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

slipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Info on Cheap flight home..

Originally Posted by annkc
Just got bad news from home in Scotland,
That my most favorite uncle in the world has died this morning very suddenly.
Need to get a flight home asap.
anyone with any ideas of who to use!!!

annkc
Sorry to hear that.

Try www.webjet.com.au which will give the cheapest for a few days time - but as you no doubt want to travel now, use this as a gudie for cheap flights then go to the airline websites directly...
Old Jul 16th 2009, 9:25 am
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

hiya we have just got cheap flights home through flight centre, flying with etihad worth a try, sorry bout ur bad news
Old Jul 16th 2009, 10:58 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

My sincere condolances

Call Qantas. They are very good at bereavement stuff and are very flexible with fare dates and will change a normally no date change ticket free of charge if you need to stay there longer.

My sister in law came here a month ago when her Mum died and the airline knew why she was travelling. Upgraded her to business and really looked after her well.

I hope that your trip is smooth, if but a terrible reason to return.