Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Indian Restaurants Perth....recomms. pls.

Indian Restaurants Perth....recomms. pls.

Old Jul 1st 2006, 12:20 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Indian Restaurants Perth....recomms. pls.

I know this has been done before but the restaurant scene changes....need a recommendation for later today...

One on Cambridge St which isn't bad, don't want to go down to Freo....so any others?
Old Jul 1st 2006, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice
Default Re: Indian Restaurants Perth....recomms. pls.

[QUOTE=NKSK version 2]I know this has been done before but the restaurant scene changes....need a recommendation for later today...

One on Cambridge St which isn't bad, don't want to go down to Freo....so any others?[/QUOte

A place called SPY on Beaufort st.Just near the junction of Grand Prom.
Old Jul 1st 2006, 12:25 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=shade8]
Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
I know this has been done before but the restaurant scene changes....need a recommendation for later today...

One on Cambridge St which isn't bad, don't want to go down to Freo....so any others?[/QUOte

A place called SPY on Beaufort st.Just near the junction of Grand Prom.

Good man. Thanks.

Do you know of it...or have you eaten there?
Old Jul 1st 2006, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice

[QUOTE=NKSK version 2][QUOTE=shade8]

Good man. Thanks.

Do you know of it...or have you eaten there?[/QUOTE

8 of us went for a meal its BYO.We got 7 starts and 7 main rice and breads etc and it came to $20 a head.Its also a take away just seating in the back.
Old Jul 1st 2006, 12:52 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=shade8][QUOTE=NKSK version 2]
Originally Posted by shade8

Good man. Thanks.

Do you know of it...or have you eaten there?[/QUOTE

8 of us went for a meal its BYO.We got 7 starts and 7 main rice and breads etc and it came to $20 a head.Its also a take away just seating in the back.
We have been to over a dozen of the indian restaurants in the Perth area, the one we keep going back to is the Royal India between Perth and Subi, absolutely superb, gets busy though so you will need to book. Its been open 20 years, and has at least 10 restaurant of the year awards on its wall, cant fault it.
Old Jul 1st 2006, 12:56 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=CadburysFingers][QUOTE=shade8]

We have been to over a dozen of the indian restaurants in the Perth area, the one we keep going back to is the Royal India between Perth and Subi, absolutely superb, gets busy though so you will need to book. Its been open 20 years, and has at least 10 restaurant of the year awards on its wall, cant fault it.

Pricey?
Old Jul 1st 2006, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=NKSK version 2][QUOTE=CadburysFingers]

Pricey?

That was a lazy post - I've just found a price guide on the web.
Old Jul 1st 2006, 1:02 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=NKSK version 2][QUOTE=CadburysFingers]

Pricey?
Not pricey at all, we go at least once a month, and I promise it is superb, when we left the UK we were sure we wouldnt find a good indian restaurant, as there were loads in Manchester and Bolton, but I have to say this one beats them all, service is superb too.

*edit* website is www.royalindia.com.au

Last edited by CadburysFingers; Jul 1st 2006 at 1:06 am.
Old Jul 1st 2006, 9:21 pm
Just Joined

henke has a brilliant futurehenke has a brilliant futurehenke has a brilliant futurehenke has a brilliant futurehenke has a brilliant futurehenke has a brilliant future

Jewel of the Park, Never had a bad meal.

Regularly drive 40 mins past countless others to go there, the Goat Curry is sublime.

Jewel of the Park Indian Restaurant: 9361-1041, 9361-4536.
765 Albany Hwy East Victoria Park.
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 2:20 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

One on Cambridge St which isn't bad, don't want to go down to Freo....so any others?
just letting you know I took my hubby out to the royal india last night as a surprise and we had a great time...food was great nice little spot...only downside was going home to watch England lose in the World Cup......Suzette
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 7:36 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

ANother reccommendation:

Can't remember the name of it but it is in Northbridge. Head up the main street North of the CBD and it is on the right hand side just before Brisbane Street,

Best curry I've had in a long time, home or abroad!!!! Very reasonably priced as well!
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cedar cottage
just letting you know I took my hubby out to the royal india last night as a surprise and we had a great time...food was great nice little spot...only downside was going home to watch England lose in the World Cup......Suzette

We ended up going there too. Our paths may have crossed!!
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 10:16 am

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

We ended up going there too. Our paths may have crossed!!
we got there at about 8, sitting at the window...nice place.
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cedar cottage
we got there at about 8, sitting at the window...nice place.
Think we were just leaving then. You'd have seen us - my daughter had a sparkly birthday cake brought to her by the waiter whilst at the table and then we staggered out the door - two kids - one would have been whining.

Me - tall good looking. Wife, dark skinned and not quite as cute as me...

Did you see us?

Last edited by NKSK version 2; Jul 2nd 2006 at 12:07 pm. Reason: Couldn't stand seeing the spelling error....
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 1:32 pm

Think we were just leaving then. You'd have seen us - my daughter had a sparkly birthday cake brought to her by the waiter whilst at the table and then we staggered out the door - two kids - one would have been whining.

Me - tall good looking. Wife, dark skinned and not quite as cute as me...

Did you see us?
No sorry, I would have remembered the whinny kid...LOL Suzette

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.