Reload this Page >

Importing Your Car From the UK?

Importing Your Car From the UK?

Old Jan 27th 2007, 8:08 am
Has
Forum Regular

Has is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Importing Your Car From the UK?

Has anyone does this and is it possible?

How much does it cost, on average, and how much red tape is there?
Old Jan 27th 2007, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Importing Your Car From the UK?

http://www.dotars.gov.au/transport/s...importing.aspx

Old Jan 27th 2007, 8:15 am
Has
Forum Regular

Cheers Phoenix, I guess I'll have to buy one when I (eventually) move.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 8:38 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Has
Has anyone does this and is it possible?

How much does it cost, on average, and how much red tape is there?
unless you have something special mate i wouldnt bother
i wanted to bring my turbo scooby but it just wasnt economical

regards ssteve
Old Jan 27th 2007, 8:43 am
Has
Forum Regular

Oh, Id probably sell it then. Things like that are probably a little bit more affordable over there, seeing as how we pay over the odds for pretty much everything here.

I have to say, this forum is a breath of fresh air, just what I need to keep going here in the UK.Cheers everyone, much appreciated and I hope we'll have a beer at Trigg some day.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 6:04 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Has
Oh, Id probably sell it then. Things like that are probably a little bit more affordable over there, seeing as how we pay over the odds for pretty much everything here.

I have to say, this forum is a breath of fresh air, just what I need to keep going here in the UK.Cheers everyone, much appreciated and I hope we'll have a beer at Trigg some day.
cars are a lot cheaper over here
i bought a 4wd 2.7ltr suzuki grand vitari for £13,500 brand new
and with fuel at 42 to 45 p a litre i can also afford to run it
Old Jan 27th 2007, 6:30 pm
Has
Forum Regular

Not bad.

Are you in Perth by any chance? If so, I'll need some info from you, would appreciate it. Cheers!!!
Old Jan 27th 2007, 6:44 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by Has
Not bad.

Are you in Perth by any chance? If so, I'll need some info from you, would appreciate it. Cheers!!!
nope gold coast south qld mate
Old Jan 27th 2007, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Has
Not bad.

Are you in Perth by any chance?
I will be next month