Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

importing aspirin

importing aspirin

Old Jan 26th 2005, 10:17 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default importing aspirin

is that cool or will custom have a go at me for importing aspirin. my missus loves the german version of it which you cant get in australia....of course Im not taking amounts that would make me look like a dealer though.....
Old Jan 26th 2005, 10:25 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: importing aspirin

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
is that cool or will custom have a go at me for importing aspirin. my missus loves the german version of it which you cant get in australia....of course Im not taking amounts that would make me look like a dealer though.....

Depends exactly how much you're bringing in of course, but there's no rule that says you can't bring in personal amounts I don't think.
You can always ship some extra over, think you just need to write it on the form as its (obviously) counted as a medicine
Old Jan 26th 2005, 10:27 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

the question is, what is a personal amount ?
Old Jan 26th 2005, 10:29 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Asprin is Asprin - whats different about the German variety?
Old Jan 26th 2005, 10:34 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

the question is, what is a personal amount ?

A shop in the UK would tell you 3 packets, don't know how far that rule is applied. You might be able to find the answer here - AQIS
Old Jan 26th 2005, 10:42 am
Melbourne Rock City

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Asprin is Asprin - whats different about the German variety?
no its not...the german version is way better than any others....dont ask me why....maybe cause we rule or so
Old Jan 26th 2005, 11:02 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

no its not...the german version is way better than any others....dont ask me why....maybe cause we rule or so
I brought in 10 boxes of Beechams Powders (UK painkiller) 10 doses in a box - they were in a bcarton that was inspected but they got through OK.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 11:03 am
Melbourne Rock City

I think that 3 packets would be alright.....should I declare it or just go thru?
Old Jan 26th 2005, 11:43 am
Banned

E=mc2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good old German modesty at work again.
Vee haff vays of vaking asprin.
2 World wars and one world cup doo-da doo-da.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 11:52 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by E=mc2
Bigger, stronger, better
Old Jan 26th 2005, 11:54 am
Melbourne Rock City

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Bigger, stronger, better
well guys......in certain ways we are the smartest engineers....sorry :-) that doesnt mean germans are no idiots though !
Old Jan 26th 2005, 11:55 am
Melbourne Rock City

one world cup ? sorry dude - 3 !
Old Jan 26th 2005, 12:04 pm
Banned

E=mc2 is an unknown quantity at this point

one world cup ? sorry dude - 3 !
Never have you beaten England in the final though. Or a war for that matter.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 12:07 pm
Melbourne Rock City

Never have you beaten England in the final though. Or a war for that matter.
yeah well, the austrian screwed us up
Old Jan 26th 2005, 12:14 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

well guys......in certain ways we are the smartest engineers....sorry :-) that doesnt mean germans are no idiots though !
How many Germans does it take to change a lightbulb?

1, displaying typical German efficiency

See you in Melbourne when we're both there

Carl

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.