Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

importer/exporter of dog-am both-HELP!!

importer/exporter of dog-am both-HELP!!

Old Sep 14th 2005, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

klmar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default importer/exporter of dog-am both-HELP!!

On the form for the dog export you need to put the name of importer and exporter and addresses. We are one and the same and have no address in Australia (have friends in Brisbane but dog going to Melbourne).
Also dog leaving 2 weeks before us- so no home address here also.
What do I put????????????
Old Sep 14th 2005, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

island.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant future
Default Re: importer/exporter of dog-am both-HELP!!

Originally Posted by klmar
On the form for the dog export you need to put the name of importer and exporter and addresses. We are one and the same and have no address in Australia (have friends in Brisbane but dog going to Melbourne).
hi, you must have an australian address, your friends one will do even though its not near where your dog is. as long as its ok with your friend of course! good luck!
address in england-have you not got a friend or family address you can use?
Old Sep 14th 2005, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

klmar is an unknown quantity at this point

[Thanx.
We are sending the dog from Belgium and the humans are going from the uk- so can use a parent's address in the UK.
I s'pose it should have a Belgium exporter address though --perhaps I can put 2?
Old Sep 14th 2005, 10:00 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by klmar
Although our pets weren't going to the address we gave (hubbys aunty) we 'had' to give an Aussie address.

If I were you I would give the Brisbane address. It's in case they need to get in contact with you once the animals are out of quarantine.

Put your parents address or the address you are going to be staying at for the two weeks after your dog leaves for OZ as the contact for the UK. Our pets also went before us but we used parents address.