Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

IMPORTANT: Info on West Mids meet 30.1.05

IMPORTANT: Info on West Mids meet 30.1.05

Old Jan 23rd 2005, 6:44 pm
  #1  
BE Forum Addict
Thread Starter
 
karenjc's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Gilston, GOLD COAST.
Posts: 1,661
karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Exclamation IMPORTANT: Info on West Mids meet 30.1.05

Hi all,
I have just rung the White Horse Pub and asked if we can book a space for us all next Sunday. Their answer was that because they are so busy at weekends they don't take bookings.
So if we want a space we will have to be waiting on the doorstep when they open at 12.
So anyone who can get there for then will beable to get a seat, Darren said not to worry as we will all be standing at the bar anyway!!!
And some will be with the kids in the Wacky!!!
Just thought I'd let you all know.
see you Sunday.
Karen x
karenjc is offline  
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 9:01 pm
  #2  
I'm watching YOU...
 
thpinkpussycat's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Searching for The Doctor
Posts: 844
thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IMPORTANT: Info on West Mids meet 30.1.05

Originally Posted by karenjc
Hi all,
I have just rung the White Horse Pub and asked if we can book a space for us all next Sunday. Their answer was that because they are so busy at weekends they don't take bookings.
So if we want a space we will have to be waiting on the doorstep when they open at 12.
So anyone who can get there for then will beable to get a seat, Darren said not to worry as we will all be standing at the bar anyway!!!
And some will be with the kids in the Wacky!!!
Just thought I'd let you all know.
see you Sunday.
Karen x
Hi Karen,

Thanks for the heads up, I will check with Worzel, as we are only down the road we may be able to get there early and sort something out about tables.
Either that or we will have to put the guys on Kiddie duty in the Wacky and us girls could get a table!!

Sam
thpinkpussycat is offline  
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 9:20 pm
  #3  
BE Forum Addict
Thread Starter
 
karenjc's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Gilston, GOLD COAST.
Posts: 1,661
karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Talking Re: IMPORTANT: Info on West Mids meet 30.1.05

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
Hi Karen,

Thanks for the heads up, I will check with Worzel, as we are only down the road we may be able to get there early and sort something out about tables.
Either that or we will have to put the guys on Kiddie duty in the Wacky and us girls could get a table!!

Sam
Thanx for that Sam, if you could that will be great. Make sure theres room for the blow up Kangaroo!!!!
See you then
Karen x
karenjc is offline  
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 10:43 pm
  #4  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Location: Coventry, Midlands, UK
Posts: 34
stressfree is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IMPORTANT: Info on West Mids meet 30.1.05

Originally Posted by karenjc
Thanx for that Sam, if you could that will be great. Make sure theres room for the blow up Kangaroo!!!!
See you then
Karen x
Just caught this thread. Is this meeting open to all? If so, count me in.
Cheers stressfree.
stressfree is offline  
Old Jan 24th 2005, 12:20 pm
  #5  
A former regular of BE
 
worzel's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Carramar, Perth
Posts: 6,241
worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IMPORTANT: Info on West Mids meet 30.1.05

Originally Posted by stressfree
Just caught this thread. Is this meeting open to all? If so, count me in.
Cheers stressfree.
The more the merrier! Check out the other thread for details which i just bumped to the top.
worzel is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.