Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

IMPORTANT: Info on West Mids meet 30.1.05

IMPORTANT: Info on West Mids meet 30.1.05

Old Jan 23rd 2005, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Exclamation IMPORTANT: Info on West Mids meet 30.1.05

Hi all,
I have just rung the White Horse Pub and asked if we can book a space for us all next Sunday. Their answer was that because they are so busy at weekends they don't take bookings.
So if we want a space we will have to be waiting on the doorstep when they open at 12.
So anyone who can get there for then will beable to get a seat, Darren said not to worry as we will all be standing at the bar anyway!!!
And some will be with the kids in the Wacky!!!
Just thought I'd let you all know.
see you Sunday.
Karen x
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 8:01 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IMPORTANT: Info on West Mids meet 30.1.05

Originally Posted by karenjc
Hi all,
I have just rung the White Horse Pub and asked if we can book a space for us all next Sunday. Their answer was that because they are so busy at weekends they don't take bookings.
So if we want a space we will have to be waiting on the doorstep when they open at 12.
So anyone who can get there for then will beable to get a seat, Darren said not to worry as we will all be standing at the bar anyway!!!
And some will be with the kids in the Wacky!!!
Just thought I'd let you all know.
see you Sunday.
Karen x
Hi Karen,

Thanks for the heads up, I will check with Worzel, as we are only down the road we may be able to get there early and sort something out about tables.
Either that or we will have to put the guys on Kiddie duty in the Wacky and us girls could get a table!!

Sam
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Talking Re: IMPORTANT: Info on West Mids meet 30.1.05

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
Hi Karen,

Thanks for the heads up, I will check with Worzel, as we are only down the road we may be able to get there early and sort something out about tables.
Either that or we will have to put the guys on Kiddie duty in the Wacky and us girls could get a table!!

Sam
Thanx for that Sam, if you could that will be great. Make sure theres room for the blow up Kangaroo!!!!
See you then
Karen x
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

stressfree is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karenjc
Thanx for that Sam, if you could that will be great. Make sure theres room for the blow up Kangaroo!!!!
See you then
Karen x
Just caught this thread. Is this meeting open to all? If so, count me in.
Cheers stressfree.
Old Jan 24th 2005, 11:20 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stressfree
Just caught this thread. Is this meeting open to all? If so, count me in.
Cheers stressfree.
The more the merrier! Check out the other thread for details which i just bumped to the top.