Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

immunisation history

immunisation history

Old Oct 20th 2006, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

thebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud of
Default question about meds.......immunisation history

Have done a search but couldnt find anything.....probably because i cant spell it.... but does anyone know what immunisation history is required for the meds?
I have a 4 month old so i have her red book to take but i also have 2 step children to take for meds (aged 10 and 11) and as i am not their mum i have no idea what jabs they will have had. Does anyone have a rough idea of what jabs a child of their age will have had. As far as we are aware they have had all the jabs they they have been invited to go for including mmr.

We have asked their mum but she is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard! Just greatful she is giving them permission to have their meds so dont want to push it!!

We have to drive for four hours (8 hour round trip) just to take the kids for their meds so i really dont want to get there and have some vital piece of information missing. :scared:

Any help would be gratefully received

Last edited by thebardies; Oct 20th 2006 at 2:53 pm.
Old Oct 20th 2006, 3:35 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: question about meds.......immunisation history

Originally Posted by thebardies
Have done a search but couldnt find anything.....probably because i cant spell it.... but does anyone know what immunisation history is required for the meds?
I have a 4 month old so i have her red book to take but i also have 2 step children to take for meds (aged 10 and 11) and as i am not their mum i have no idea what jabs they will have had. Does anyone have a rough idea of what jabs a child of their age will have had. As far as we are aware they have had all the jabs they they have been invited to go for including mmr.

We have asked their mum but she is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard! Just greatful she is giving them permission to have their meds so dont want to push it!!

We have to drive for four hours (8 hour round trip) just to take the kids for their meds so i really dont want to get there and have some vital piece of information missing. :scared:

If your little red book is up to date it should have all immunisation histroy in it....by this stage a four month old will have had jabs at 2,3,4 months.
HIP/DIP/POLIO and MENC...off the top of my head
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:14 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there you should be able to access this info from your family doctor as they should have the info your looking for. I'm sure we had to pay a small fee. When we were having the meds done I had to have proof of vaccination for work and no red book therefore had to contact the dept of community health ( i think thats what its called) for evidence of vaccination and they were brill had the info printed out pronto. Actually through the whole immigration process they were the only people we dealt with who were on the ball! And it was free
Pauline ( Soapys better half)

Originally Posted by thebardies

Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Dont fret about the immunisations - they wont have any affect on your immigration.