Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Immigration As viewed by Australians

Immigration As viewed by Australians

Old Sep 16th 2002, 6:16 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Immigration As viewed by Australians

Immigration
"Migrants create jobs and bring prosperity" you will hear it said. Not necessarily !
We bring in the wrong migrants. The ALP/DEM/LIB/NAT/GREENS have imported too many who have no trade, can't or won't speak English, won't intermarry, wouldn't defend their own country and won't defend ours.

Multiculturalism is the ALP/DEM/LIB/NAT/GREEN policy which supposedly encourages the various racial groups to exist in cooperation and harmony. A fine ideal, but our tax money has been spent instead on fostering racial differences, keeping ethnic groups apart, maintaining language barriers and buying votes. We can save the nation a lot of expense by recognizing that the whole multi cultural industry is parasitic political indoctrination and just turning off their money tap.

England and Wales are now regarded as the most dangerous, crime infected countries in the western world, and the English rightly believe the crime plague is a direct result of indiscriminate immigration and multiculturalism in the sixties.

The ethnic influx did not create racial harmony and prosperity in England and there is no reason to believe it will here either.

Old Sep 18th 2002, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

mxqth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Immigration As viewed by Australians

Originally posted by pommie bastard:
Immigration
"Migrants create jobs and bring prosperity" you will hear it said. Not necessarily !
We bring in the wrong migrants. The ALP/DEM/LIB/NAT/GREENS have imported too many who have no trade, can't or won't speak English, won't intermarry, wouldn't defend their own country and won't defend ours.

Multiculturalism is the ALP/DEM/LIB/NAT/GREEN policy which supposedly encourages the various racial groups to exist in cooperation and harmony. A fine ideal, but our tax money has been spent instead on fostering racial differences, keeping ethnic groups apart, maintaining language barriers and buying votes. We can save the nation a lot of expense by recognizing that the whole multi cultural industry is parasitic political indoctrination and just turning off their money tap.

England and Wales are now regarded as the most dangerous, crime infected countries in the western world, and the English rightly believe the crime plague is a direct result of indiscriminate immigration and multiculturalism in the sixties.

The ethnic influx did not create racial harmony and prosperity in England and there is no reason to believe it will here either.

How many illegal immigrants arrive in GB each year? Crime and poverty are closely linked. Each day several dozens of east-European are trying to pass through the tunnel to England and most of them have nothing in their pockets so they rely on crime to survive. There is a network for illegal immigration from east-europe to western countries and it works just great. They come through the tunnel by foot, in containers, in LKWs etc. And of course they are helped by the british clerk. A few weeks ago I saw on Romanian national TV an interview with some illegal Romanian immigrants who live in London. When they were caught they asked for the political refugee status on discrimination grounds. They were interviewed and one of them said " I am a gypsy and I live in village where the romanians terorize me" and his friend said " I am a romanian and I live in a village where gypsies are the majority and terorize me"
Of course both of them got the residential status and now they steal for a living. As far as I am concerned I am very happy with the Australian tough policy against illegal immigration and I believe that most australians make a difference between those coming by boat and those coming by plane. I don't want people to look suspicious at me when I say that I come from east-Europe.
Old Sep 18th 2002, 11:37 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

"Of course both of them got the residential status and now they steal for a living. As far as I am concerned I am very happy with the Australian tough policy against illegal immigration and I believe that most australians make a difference between those coming by boat and those coming by plane. I don't want people to look suspicious at me when I say that I come from east-Europe. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

You missed the point Australia policy is more towards people from Asia and eastern Europe also a more than a few from Middle East get a taxi here , you need to speak arabic.
These people do not need points system and are let in in the name of multiculturalism.
Most of gangs that control streets here are Asian , and the biggest conmen come from Eastern Europe , this picking up a few that are coming in on boats is just a make over to keep Howard in power.
By the way those in camps are not sent back in most cases , and they do get visas.

MAHMOUD Marouff (Letters, 14/9) describes himself as a Lebanese Muslim Australian.

Although I am from Northern Ireland I would never describe myself as an Irish Protestant Australian. Why put ethnic identity first when our sole allegiance should be to our new home?

If we all proudly described ourselves as Australians I would contend that a great many multicultural problems and perceived racism would evaporate quickly.

Mahmoud Marouff concludes his letter by stating: "Love breeds love and hatred breeds hatred. You decide." One could be forgiven for thinking this is a veiled threat - no pun intended.
C. FERGUSON,

Last edited by pommie bastard; Sep 20th 2002 at 1:10 am.
Old Sep 19th 2002, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future

Originally posted by pommie bastard:
"Of course both of them got the residential status and now they steal for a living. As far as I am concerned I am very happy with the Australian tough policy against illegal immigration and I believe that most australians make a difference between those coming by boat and those coming by plane. I don't want people to look suspicious at me when I say that I come from east-Europe.

You missed the point Australia policy is more towards people from Asia and eastern Europe also a more than a few from Middle East get a taxi here , you need to speak arabic.
These people do not need points system and are let in in the name of multiculturalism.
Most of gangs that control streets here are Asian , and the biggest commen come from Eastern Europe , this picking up a few that are coming in on boats is just a make over to keep Howard in power.
By theway thoose in camps are not sent back in most cases , and they do get visas.

MAHMOUD Marouff (Letters, 14/9) describes himself as a Lebanese Muslim Australian.

Although I am from Northern Ireland I would never describe myself as an Irish Protestant Australian. Why put ethnic identity first when our sole allegiance should be to our new home?

If we all proudly described ourselves as Australians I would contend that a great many multicultural problems and perceived racism would evaporate quickly.

Mahmoud Marouff concludes his letter by stating: "Love breeds love and hatred breeds hatred. You decide." One could be forgiven for thinking this is a veiled threat - no pun intended.
C. FERGUSON, Woodvale.

[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Coming from Northen Ireland you must know first hand about hatred and you`re not off of showing it yourself. All the negative things you say about Oz may be true (though you could put your point over better), but the grass certainly isn`t greener in the UK, don`t pack your bags and return, think of another country to go to, or at least do your homework this time and look at what it`s like back in Britain.

I don`t know if you`ve returned in the last 9 years but you`ll be very shocked if you haven`t, you may feel a foreigner in Oz, you certainly will in the UK.

Old Sep 19th 2002, 11:33 pm
Banned

Coming from Northen Ireland you must know first hand about hatred and you`re not off of showing it yourself. All the negative things you say about Oz may be true (though you could put your point over better), but the grass certainly isn`t greener in the UK, don`t pack your bags and return, think of another country to go to, or at least do your homework this time and look at what it`s like back in Britain.

I don`t know if you`ve returned in the last 9 years but you`ll be very shocked if you haven`t, you may feel a foreigner in Oz, you certainly will in the UK.

Have been back in last couple of years went to Scotland, Midlands and South East , The thing that struck me was how much more vibrant the UK was after being stuck in WA , more going on far more of a buzz, people had more get up and go.
I am not against diversity but the bull industry called multiculturalism realy means that no culture is allowed.
The grass is far greener in UK so is the country side , Perth is enveloped by a brown waste land the price you pay for being in a desert.
Never hated anyone I show the Aussies same respect they show Brits , tonight off to a Aussie friends home tonight for yet another boring BBQ we are the only Brits they ever invite , the others are all Aussies they love a bit of banter it brightens their dull lives up.
Time for us to go back home , have enjoyed some things out here but life was fuller in UK thats how it is.Best Wishes