Reload this Page >

immigration process WOW

immigration process WOW

Old Jan 19th 2005, 4:27 pm
Just Joined

Dorie is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up immigration process WOW

Hello all!
Dorie, a new member here. Nice to meet you.

I am in the states with family in Australia, Mother is permanant resident and sister a citizen. They are trying their darnnest to get me over there. Mother says it will be easier to do if I am already there, but from what I have read I would stand a greater chance of being sent back when visa was up.
Mum has connection through OES that would help us out, but I'm not sure.
Going to get passport and work on visa this afternoon, it can be scary but seeing mum and sis after thirty years will be worth it.
Anyone having any comments or helpfull advice would be greatly appricaited.

"smiles"
Dorie
Old Jan 19th 2005, 4:32 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: immigration process WOW

Welcome to the Lunatic Asylum

Feel free with questions, but if immigration based, you may get more response posting those on the immigration forum. Some very good agents post there.

Hope you're prepared to get addicted to this site
Old Jan 19th 2005, 4:36 pm
Just Joined

Dorie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: immigration process WOW

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Welcome to the Lunatic Asylum

Feel free with questions, but if immigration based, you may get more response posting those on the immigration forum. Some very good agents post there.

Hope you're prepared to get addicted to this site
Hi Moneypen!
Thanks for the welcome! I fancy myself a Lunatic at times!
As far as immigration stuff, hope Mum's connections can help me with that but have and will continue to check here.