Immigration destination for me and my family

Immigration destination for me and my family

Old Dec 25th 2005, 7:43 pm
ps1
Just Joined

ps1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Immigration destination for me and my family

Hi folks,

I need your advice on deciding the immigration destination for me and my family. I am 29 years old; married; no children; originally from India and work as a financial analyst in US. I like my work and I am trying for my permanent residence in US.

The issue is that the process for gaining permanent residence in US is 5-6 years long and I am not sure about the outcome. In order to make sure that I do not put all my eggs in one basket, I would like to get residency in another country/ economy that has huge growth opportunities and can provide good environment for parents who are in their 60’s.

I am eligible for Australia, Canada and New Zealand based upon their points based selection criteria. Which place do you recommend?

Warm Regards,
ps
Old Dec 25th 2005, 7:59 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigration destination for me and my family

Originally Posted by ps1
Hi folks,

I need your advice on deciding the immigration destination for me and my family. I am 29 years old; married; no children; originally from India and work as a financial analyst in US. I like my work and I am trying for my permanent residence in US.

The issue is that the process for gaining permanent residence in US is 5-6 years long and I am not sure about the outcome. In order to make sure that I do not put all my eggs in one basket, I would like to get residency in another country/ economy that has huge growth opportunities and can provide good environment for parents who are in their 60’s.

I am eligible for Australia, Canada and New Zealand based upon their points based selection criteria. Which place do you recommend?

Warm Regards,
ps
whats your criteria? do you want to bein the city or the countryside? Near the beach? Near the city? Queensland is a good place - warm and sunny most of the year............ let me know more...!