Reload this Page >

Immigration agent in Sydney

Immigration agent in Sydney

Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:36 am
Just Joined

mikki is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Immigration agent in Sydney

Hi
Can anyone recommend a good immigration advisor or agent in the Sydney area?

I would like to be able to go in and meet them for a chat about what they can offer / how they can help before coughing up lots of money!

I am going to apply for a gen skilled migration visa but my circumstances are a little unusual/borderline case so want to get some advice before making the application.

thanks
Old Jan 19th 2005, 2:00 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Immigration agent in Sydney

Have Sent U A Pm........let Me Know If U Get It Ok
Old Jan 19th 2005, 2:00 am
Just Joined

Deelia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikki
Hi

I would like to be able to go in and meet them for a chat about what they can offer / how they can help before coughing up lots of money!

I am going to apply for a gen skilled migration visa but my circumstances are a little unusual/borderline case so want to get some advice before making the application.

thanks
Hi Mikki

Give Hawthorn Cuppaidge & Badgery a call. They are in Sydney city and are Lawyers as well as Migration Agents. The number is (02) 9264 2133.

Good luck!

Deelia
Old Jan 19th 2005, 2:12 am
Forum Regular

Oreo is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep

Good Immigration consultants to contact are Hawthorns Cuppaidge & Badgery lawyers - their rates are competitive with other agents and you get the added security of getting accurate legal advice.

Their Sydney office number is 02 -9264 2133 - you can just call up and make an appointment

Oreo
Old Jan 19th 2005, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

eintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mikki
Hi

thanks
Try George Lombard, he is based in Summer Hill. Has provided me with excellent service so far (I'll take the "so far" out when I get my visa George !!).

www.austimmigration.com.au
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:54 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eintracht
Try George Lombard, he is based in Summer Hill. Has provided me with excellent service so far (I'll take the "so far" out when I get my visa George !!).

www.austimmigration.com.au
We can second that (And we have got our visa!)

A very efficient, prompt and friendly service, they definitely know what they are talking about - can't fault it.

Good luck

Binbird
Old Jan 19th 2005, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really nice

Originally Posted by binbird
We can second that (And we have got our visa!)

A very efficient, prompt and friendly service, they definitely know what they are talking about - can't fault it.

Good luck

Binbird
I can "third" that regarding George, almost got my visa, just the capital investment bond to be sorted now.

regards

Alex