Wikiposts

Immigration Agencies

Old Feb 5th 2006, 3:17 am
Just Joined

Sizzler7631 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Immigration Agencies

Originally Posted by Alison1967
I notice your in cheshire too!
If you want to discuss the niggly bits PM me and if I can give advice I will and maybe they aren't so niggly after all..
Have you got a quote off Golden Arrow (shropshire), my friend used them and they were marvelous and Holly will be going with them too.

Alison
Thanks Ali, I'm certainly getting a lot of helpful advice from people on this site. I would PM you if I knew what it meant, that is.

Chris
Old Feb 5th 2006, 3:21 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by isgraham
I used commonwealth immigration based in London which was recommended to me by a friend who had emigrated previously. I got my visa without any problems.
Thanks
Old Feb 5th 2006, 3:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sizzler7631
Thanks Ali, I'm certainly getting a lot of helpful advice from people on this site. I would PM you if I knew what it meant, that is.

Chris
Click on my name on the top left hand of my message and it gives you the option of sending me a Pm or private message, that message just comes to me and isn't shown on the forum.

Alison
Old Feb 5th 2006, 3:32 am
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
It depends on your circumstances whether to use an agent or not. If you meet all the criteria of whichever visa you are wanting to apply for and there are no potential spanners in the works, such as major medical problems or queries about dependents, then going it alone can be ok, just read the DIMIA guide booklets.
However, if you are at all unsure, most agents will give you a free initial brief assessment and can advise what visa class may be best or if you have circumstances that may need a lot more detail in an application.
There are several agents that post on this forum who have good reputations and I can support an earlier recommendation that George Lombard is excellent.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 3:45 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by kitty4
Hi
It depends on your circumstances whether to use an agent or not. If you meet all the criteria of whichever visa you are wanting to apply for and there are no potential spanners in the works, such as major medical problems or queries about dependents, then going it alone can be ok, just read the DIMIA guide booklets.
However, if you are at all unsure, most agents will give you a free initial brief assessment and can advise what visa class may be best or if you have circumstances that may need a lot more detail in an application.
There are several agents that post on this forum who have good reputations and I can support an earlier recommendation that George Lombard is excellent.
Thanks, I don't think we have major problems, just a few complications. We have nothing to hide, just a few things to explain.
Chris
Old Feb 5th 2006, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Hi there

I used ASA

www.australia-migration.com

I found them to be very good indeed, with a Head Office in Perth and a UK set-up as well, offering near 24/7 support.

SS
Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:44 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls
Hi there

I used ASA

www.australia-migration.com

I found them to be very good indeed, with a Head Office in Perth and a UK set-up as well, offering near 24/7 support.

SS
I have come across them, thanks
Chris