Immigrating

Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:34 pm
AuSsIe ChIcK!!!

chloegroovy will become famous soon enoughchloegroovy will become famous soon enough
Smile Emigrating........Australia cant wait!

Hi my names chloe
Im 13 years
Im emigrating next year to australia (HOPEFULLY!!!!!!)
My dad has got the clear so all he has to do is order the visa and sell his house and he will be able to move! And hopefully i will aswell soon! My auntie moved over the a 2 years in febuary. My mum lived over there when she was younger with my other 2 aunties and my uncle my grandmama and my grandad so we hav decided to move back over. My mum went on a holiday there with my step-dad and my grandmama and her partner went oer and my auntie and my grandad went on a holiday there. We shuld hopefully hear next march-april i love the look of australia can anyone my age about e-mail me back?
THANX
Chloe XxxX

Last edited by chloegroovy; Dec 9th 2004 at 6:48 pm.
Old Dec 10th 2004, 4:29 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Emigrating........Australia cant wait!

Originally Posted by chloegroovy
Hi my names chloe
Im 13 years
My dad has got the clear so all he has to do is order the visa and sell his house and he will be able to move! And hopefully i will aswell soon! My auntie moved over the a 2 years in febuary. My mum lived over there when she was younger with my other 2 aunties and my uncle my grandmama and my grandad so we hav decided to move back over. My mum went on a holiday there with my step-dad and my grandmama and her partner went oer and my auntie and my grandad went on a holiday there. We shuld hopefully hear next march-april i love the look of australia can anyone my age about e-mail me back?
THANX
Chloe XxxX
Hey Chloe - I'm not your age, but I'm sure there are others on here that are. Whereabouts in Australia are you going?
Old Dec 12th 2004, 5:19 pm
AuSsIe ChIcK!!!

chloegroovy will become famous soon enoughchloegroovy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Hey Chloe - I'm not your age, but I'm sure there are others on here that are. Whereabouts in Australia are you going?

Hiya- it doesn't matter about age im going to charmhaven or brisbaine i think!!! reply soon!!!
Old Dec 12th 2004, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

chrisp6 is an unknown quantity at this point

hiya im 13 too im on my dads email address if u want my hotnmail address here it is <deleted> i think weve got or visas and were hopefully moving before june if u want to talk write back to that e-mail address ok? cya i will talk later if you email back cheers Reece xxx

Hi my names chloe

Im 13 years
THANX
Chloe XxxX

Last edited by wmoore; Dec 12th 2004 at 7:19 pm. Reason: Removing email address
Old Dec 12th 2004, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chrisp6
hiya im 13 too im on my dads email address if u want my hotnmail address here it is <deleted> i think weve got or visas and were hopefully moving before june if u want to talk write back to that e-mail address ok? cya i will talk later if you email back cheers Reece xxx
sorry my email address is reece_69ersexy got it rong way round soz xxx

Last edited by wmoore; Dec 12th 2004 at 7:20 pm. Reason: Removing email address
Old Dec 12th 2004, 6:58 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry my email address is reece_69ersexy got it rong way round soz xxx

Now there is an email address I would give to a 13yo to use!!!
Old Dec 12th 2004, 7:25 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigrating

Maybe a bit OTT but I would tend to agree with Hels! Also it pays to be careful with young 'uns on the internet so perhaps it would be a good idea to let your parents chat first. Sorry to be a pain, just thinking of keeping you guys safe.

I've deleted the email address from the postings because it's not a good idea to make them public, especially for a 13 year old. I hope you understand!
Old Dec 12th 2004, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Hi my names chloe
Im 13 years
THANX
Chloe XxxX
hi chloe,
im jade and im 9, mum let me reply to make contact. if you would like to reply please email using mums email address or send me a pm.
we are off to townsville in far north queensland, hopefully in the summer.
love to hear from you.
love
Jade xx
Old Dec 12th 2004, 8:54 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I have a 9 year ola name Aimee who would love to speak to anyone that is willing to chat. We are heading for Bricbane next summer not sure which part yet. I will get her to PM you tomorrow cos she is in bed at the moment as it is school tomorrow.

I also agree with wmoore its not a good idea to put your email addy's on here just get peeps to PM you or join on the MSN.

Take care and enjoy chattin
Ang (Aimee's mum)
Old Dec 12th 2004, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

hi
we are going to brisbane in january 2005, and my daughter Fiona is 10. If any of you children would like to speak to her then send me a pm and i will make sure she reads it and replies
amanda
Old Dec 12th 2004, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

I MUST APOLOGISE SINCERELY TO ALL WHO HAVE READ THE E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT MY SON PUT ON THIS FORUM I DID NOT KNOW I MYSELF AM DISGUSTED
WITH HIS BEHAVIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by mand8002
hi
we are going to brisbane in january 2005, and my daughter Fiona is 10. If any of you children would like to speak to her then send me a pm and i will make sure she reads it and replies
amanda

Last edited by wmoore; Dec 12th 2004 at 9:14 pm. Reason: Fixed quotes
Old Dec 12th 2004, 9:28 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

I MUST APOLOGISE SINCERELY TO ALL WHO HAVE READ THE E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT MY SON PUT ON THIS FORUM I DID NOT KNOW I MYSELF AM DISGUSTED
WITH HIS BEHAVIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its ok but you don't have to shout....
Kids don't know about these bits of advice do they he does now though so I don't think he will put it on again, do you
Old Dec 12th 2004, 11:16 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by wmoore
Maybe a bit OTT but I would tend to agree with Hels! Also it pays to be careful with young 'uns on the internet so perhaps it would be a good idea to let your parents chat first. Sorry to be a pain, just thinking of keeping you guys safe.

I've deleted the email address from the postings because it's not a good idea to make them public, especially for a 13 year old. I hope you understand!
Unless I'm mistaken...seems the email address is still on the thread [see yesterday's thread at 7.35pm by Crispy]

For "safety" reasons, maybe need to delete again?