Reload this Page >

Immigrant Wages & Unemployment

Wikiposts

Immigrant Wages & Unemployment

Old Apr 11th 2003, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Stoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by brox
Someone pass me a net, I'm trying land a big un!!
Not hard here mate they seem to chuck themselves onto your hook.
Old Apr 13th 2003, 4:03 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You

Originally posted by terryg
PB

If its that bad - move away !

We want to try it and make our own minds up

After 2300 posts we think youve made your point that you dont like it.

Remember Australia is as big as the USA (W/out Alaska) - thats a big ole place dont you think - cant be that bad EVERYWHERE can it ?

Or have you travelled every square inch of the place - No - So as you havent dont stick your tuppeny happeny's worth in and get on with your crap life in Perth - Oh sorry , I forgot - This IS your life - You have it so much that for the last 252 days you have averaged OVER 9 posts per day - thats how much you hate it is it - you just cant keep away
Whos trying to stop you making your own mind up , are you not of a mature age?
Australia has about the same land mass than the USA , but far less places to live and work .
I am not saying its bad here but its not the greatest either , please come as I say the UK can only get better by immigration of the deluded and useless.

Old Apr 13th 2003, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Whos trying to stop you making your own mind up , are you not of a mature age?
Australia has about the same land mass than the USA , but far less places to live and work .
I am not saying its bad here but its not the greatest either , please come as I say the UK can only get better by immigration of the deluded and useless.

Your not saying its bad ??????? - Show me ONE of your posts which tells otherwise !

Anyway are you saying that all us in UK are deluded and useless ?
Old Apr 13th 2003, 9:34 pm
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Megalania
Get up to date! Bloody Stupid Pommie Dog Sitter Tourist types have been leading the noble Frazer Island Dingoes astray, think they are their cutsywootsy sweetiewheatypies.

Tourists to blame for super dingoes in boy's killing
Feed them ? Are they crackers ? I'm sticking my nose in here as I don't live in Aus and we don't have Dingoes here - just Coyotes. The idea of feeding a coyote is well..... Hey if you want to do that just let your cat, small dog or even small child outside the result will eventually be the same.
Old Apr 13th 2003, 10:27 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by lairdside
Feed them ? Are they crackers ? I'm sticking my nose in here as I don't live in Aus and we don't have Dingoes here - just Coyotes. The idea of feeding a coyote is well..... Hey if you want to do that just let your cat, small dog or even small child outside the result will eventually be the same.
You probably won't believe it but some of the tourists put meat in their mouths, hands behind their backs, kneeled down so the dingoes could take the meat from their mouths to make a good video. The not-quite-so utterly stupid ones hold the meat out by hand.
Old Apr 13th 2003, 10:35 pm
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

You probably won't believe it but some of the tourists put meat in their mouths, hands behind their backs, kneeled down so the dingoes could take the meat from their mouths to make a good video. The not-quite-so utterly stupid ones hold the meat out by hand.
I can believe it. I'm just not sure who needs to be put down the dingo or the tourist........
Old Apr 14th 2003, 2:22 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by terryg
Your not saying its bad ??????? - Show me ONE of your posts which tells otherwise !

Anyway are you saying that all us in UK are deluded and useless ?

Look whats bad Iraq? Australia is as it was put to me is a mediocre country , very true second rate covers it.
If your life was a success why move ? we thought that Australia would be new and exciting how wrong we were , it has more useless and clueless than I care to live with.

Old Apr 14th 2003, 5:16 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Look whats bad Iraq? Australia is as it was put to me is a mediocre country , very true second rate covers it.
If your life was a success why move ? we thought that Australia would be new and exciting how wrong we were , it has more useless and clueless than I care to live with.

Came useless, clueless and whiny. After 9 years graduated with a pass certificate. Now useful (anti-dreamer), cluey (was a dreamer) and still whiny hence pass only, no distinction.
Old Apr 14th 2003, 5:32 pm
Banned

Came useless, clueless and whiny. After 9 years graduated with a pass certificate. Now useful (anti-dreamer), cluey (was a dreamer) and still whiny hence pass only, no distinction.
Nice to know that this time here was not wasted , I will frame this
certificate with pride.

Old Apr 14th 2003, 5:36 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice to know that this time here was not wasted , I will frame this
certificate with pride.
...why not use it to pack up your troubles and pack orf...

sing along
Old Apr 14th 2003, 5:39 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Florida_03

sing along
Will you miss me when I have gone , sounds like a song does it not?

Old Apr 14th 2003, 5:44 pm
Not here

Will you miss me when I have gone , sounds like a song does it not?
...depends on your meaning of "miss"...and

...depends on your meaning of "gone"...
Old Apr 14th 2003, 5:47 pm
Banned

...depends on your meaning of "miss"...and

...depends on your meaning of "gone"...
Well pin it down to leaving this Island and the forum at the same time? no other employer would let me bugger about like this and pay me .

Old Apr 14th 2003, 8:02 pm
Not here

Well pin it down to leaving this Island and the forum at the same time? no other employer would let me bugger about like this and pay me .
Unable to plumb the depths on this one. Suggest an unconditional 3 month trial starting immediately to provide a better sounding.
Old Apr 14th 2003, 8:06 pm
Banned

sing along
Was that PB's great-grand-dad with his head stuck down the barrel of the howitzer on the right?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.